Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Vardy and Drinkwater starting tomorrow

Sturridge playing tomorrow so that means jv will be playing wide cant see him going 4-4-****ing-2.

Well done woy.

Bet he rests all the spurs boys as well. Stupid man.

Reporter: "Danny Drinkwater, Might he make his debut from the start tomorrow?"

Woy: "He might make his debut yes..."

Reporter: "From the start?"

Woy: "*sigh* He might make his debut."

Don't sound too enthusiastic Woy.

Thought he actually stumbled onto a decent line up on Saturday, would have liked to have seen Drinky and Dier play together just behind Alli and Barkley (gives him the  chance to play Rooney instead of Barclay with Vardy and Kane up front.

We should be using these games to play the team he wants to play in the euros. Not changing the whole team.

It'll be a front 3 of Walcott, sturridge and vardy. Hope vardy plays with a bit of freedom because he can still have a positive effect as a wide forward. Particularly if drinkwater is looking for him.

I think he will be offered another contract, sadly, because he fits the FA criteria.

When did England have a manager who played players in their club positions regularly, maybe Terry Venables?

I'm no fan of Hodgson but are there other English options to replace him?

I love it that he'll be playing Drinkwater and Vardy. It's only Tuesday, plenty of time to rest for these athletes. Training is often tougher than the games. The experience v top players in the world will only benefit them. Take that momentum into the Southampton match and these two will possibly be a bigger force than usual.

I've said it before and I'll say It again, I'd rather neither of them even get called up for the squad if they are not going to play or not going to play in the right position. I would prefer them both to have a rest over the summer and be fully fit for next season rather than waste their summer sitting on the bench in France. Especially when players that aren't currently as good as they are will play ahead of them. Amazes me Milner gets picked, he's been gash for 2 years

I've said it before and I'll say It again, I'd rather neither of them even get called up for the squad if they are not going to play or not going to play in the right position. I would prefer them both to have a rest over the summer and be fully fit for next season rather than waste their summer sitting on the bench in France. Especially when players that aren't currently as good as they are will play ahead of them. Amazes me Milner gets picked, he's been gash for 2 years

I think people are being a bit selfish with this outlook.

The players will be dying to represent their country regardless of the position they play, and with the season they've given us I think we should be happy for them if they are involved.

Even if it was a summer on bench, it is still a fantastic experience for the players involved to go away to a major tournament in a 23 man squad.

Looked like he stumbled upon a good formation and personnel against Germany but Roy being Roy he will go back to what he knows. This is why it's pointless getting excited about England. Vardy will play on the wing cos Sturridge will not chase back and protect the full back if needed. Why not tweak the formation and play both Vardy and Sturridge up front together?

**** me, I'm glad Hodgson is not our club manager. I'd tear my hair out.

Archived