Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WiFoxes

Win It For

Win it for my dad of 83 who has followed City all of his adult life and introduced me to The Foxes at age 10. He was very ill in hospital before Christmas after a bad fall, and missed all the excitement of the Vardy streak. I wondered if he'd ever get out and follow this wonderful adventure but he has recovered well and I want the boys to finish the job for him.

Win it for Claudio - there is no more deserving manager in this world. Win it for the 'men' he has led.

Win it for all Leicester fans and football fans.

Win it for my brother, cousins and nephews  who have shared the agony of being a City fan over the years.

Win it for my kids who I used to subconsciously apologise to for making them support the blues.

Win it for my dear old Dad who passed away last April. I truly hope he's watching now having endured seventy years of our ups and downs. We used to tease him that he'd ruined our lives by making us foxes........now, no fan of any other club can really know what it feels like to be a foxes  fan!!!!!!

Win it for Claudio. The guy is a managerial genius!!  

Win it for all of the players, staff, and foxes fans past, present and future!!!!! 

Win it for my dad.

if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be supporting Leicester right now. My dad has been through pretty much everything Leicester-related as I can imagine most members' dad's would have been.  

But I love listening to his stories from the 60s, 70s anything to do with the club since then. His first match with his brothers. His first match with me and my brother. His reminiscing of great players he used to watch - Weller, Shilton, Worthington, Lineker. The list goes on. I love listening to his stories. I hope there will be a time where he can explain to my children how he grew up watching them and how he watched this season unfold.

Win it for my brother.

Some might know him on here. But he's the only person I genuinely know who loves this club as much as I do. I've gone to games on my own before. And it's just not the same as when I'm with my brother (or my dad). We both grew up watching football in the peak of the late 90s, where we were relatively successful. Then we've put up with so much shit throughout the 00s and it's only just recently where we can be taken seriously at work or amongst friends. To celebrate with him, be it at Old Trafford or at the King Power, will be nothing short of one the most special days of my life.

Win it for Claudio Ranieri.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. So to speak. 2nd placed in England. 2nd placed in Spain. 2nd placed in Italy. Never once had a title win with any club he's managed. And he's about to do it with us. Little old Leicester City. I believe Roman Abrahamovic (now) famously stated he would never win a league after he sacked Ranieri. Well how fitting it'd be to have a guard of honour formed for our masterful Italian and his players. There's sure to be some humble pie eaten by Roman at the end of this season when we definitely confirm the title win. 

Win it for all of us.

Whether you've been through it all since the relegation to the Championship all the way back in 2004, or if you've supported us since the beginning of last season on our return to the Premier League. Even if you went to one League Game or all of them. We've all been on this journey together and we're all revelling together in the success. There will be tears shed on the winning day of the season, the final day of the season or both if it turns out to be. They will be tears of joy. There will be no shame. This doesn't happen to a club like ours. It's time to soak it all in. It's time to embrace it. For the ones we're close with. For the fans we don't even know but have the same love for the club we do know. Together we celebrate and enjoy this precious moment.

WIn it for the club, the fans but also just as importantly...win it for yourselves!

This season the media exposure has been simply incredible, in August our new American fans were still polishing off how to pronounce "Leicester" properly - now our first 11 are all but household names etched in history!

You guys are individuals with great determination and desire, you are what most people aspire to be in life - and we are lucky so many of you were brought here together at the same time. Together you have formed this crazy bond and here we are now. I'm under no illusions that this won't last forever so take this opportunity you have earned, you have been the best team this year without a doubt. You and your families deserve the recognition of not just having one hell of a story...but going into the history books as Premier League Champions 2015/2016, you deserve the medals, the trophy and all the accolades. Thanks for everything, at Old Trafford you can make a huge statement to the world, I know you'll be up for it! Cheers for the extra few quid also :)

Win it for my 2 uncles who both sadly passed away in the last few months. The stories they used to tell me about riding to Filbert Street on a clapped out motorbike in the fifties and sixties with no helmets and sometimes with the dog as well !!

As they got older I used to hear pretty much the same stories about City over and over again as old people tend to do - I'd give a lot of money to hear those stories one more time

Convinced myself we will win the league by beating Everton at home and it will rain. That will be all the loved ones mentioned in this thread crying with joy

God bless them all

I started to read this thread at work during lunch and had to stop because I was just welling up.

For my dad who passed away 17 years ago who supported the club for 50 years and took me to my first game just over 40 years ago.

For my Mum who is in her 80's who had a season ticket with my Dad and now watches us on Sky/BT. She only started to watch us on Sunday when we were two up as it's doing her blood pressure no good.

If we do finish the job Leicestershire's florists had better have stocked up on those awful blue sprayed flowers because I'll be needing two very big blue and white bouquets.

For all those who've gone before us and never had the chance to witness something like this, let's finish the job.

I just wanted to write a little message for all on here who lost their relatives or friends who have watched and supported Leicester City with them. I can understand and empathise it is really painful that each of you have lost special ones in your lives but please please cherish these memories of going to matches with them. This also apply to all fans who still go to matches with their families or friends, please treasure these moments too. You all are really fortunate that you had a chance to share Leicester City with someone. I am actually quite envious while reading through this thread as I never had an opportunity of going to a match with someone who love Leicester City much as I do so I never quite have a chance of having someone to share every ups and downs with me. I am really grateful for Foxestalk for providing me with a place to rant, discuss and bask in everything Leicester City related.

Win it for all past fans who sadly are not with us

Win it for all present fans who have invested their time, money, energy and passion into following Leicester City

Win it for all future fans who will enjoy hearing stories from their parents or grandparents

Win it for all solo fans like me who still follow Leicester City despite not having someone to share their passion with

Win it for everyone connected to the club who gave their all for the glory. 

To end this post on a lighter note, please bloody win it because the stress from this title race on the top of my final year at university will finally be worth it!  

As a West Ham fan in peace, win it for all the fans of the smaller clubs, to remind them that the big clubs don't have the right to win and don't always have it their way. Win it so that every fan making their way to Spotland, The Weston Homes Community Stadium, Portman Road, Preistfield, wherever they may go that they can continue to dream of one day being in the same position as Leicester are on the brink of now.

My Dad took me to my first match at Filbert Street when I was four. I was hooked and have been a season ticket holder since then and that was 50 years ago this season. I now go to every game with him, he is 86 this June, the same birthday as me. He has seen some dross since he first followed the City properly in 1946. Just seeing the grin on his face is worth every penny we spend going to games.He won't mind me saying that winning it before he passes away will just be incredible.

Whether it is against Man Utd or Everton when we do win the title both of us will look up to sky, smile and think of my sister, the youngest of 5, who died on August 25th last year. She would be laughing and saying "this is just ridiculous but totally fantastic".

She lived, and passed, in Paris for 25 years and she created a little enclave of Leicester fans - my nephew (he started the Kante thread, his debut !) who is 15 now and busily converting others at Lycee Condorcet, away from Arsenal, my brother in law Gilbert, Marvin who has followed after one visit to the KP and anyone else we can bore on our visits or those that can understand English well enough to be turned.

Go win it Leicester for my Dad, David, because without him who knows if I would be experiencing these emotions now and for my sister Ruth, taken too early by cancer who has missed the most incredible thing to have ever happened in team sport.

Blue Army.

Win it for me. Because things like this make me happy. Also: Win it for everyone and for the city of Leicester, might not be the most loveliest of cities but I'm proud to be from there and this team are making me even prouder. 

P.S this thread is dangerously close to bringing out the waterworks. 

Win it for every Leicester fan young, old, past and present, who live in the the city and around the world.

I'm sure all foxes fans everywhere will be wearing their city shirts with immense pride, with what we have witnessed this season.

This thread man.

Win it for my dad, some of you on here might have known him. He took me to FNF all those years ago at Filbert Street but he died 13 years ago. What he'd have given to see these last couple of years.

Win it for all those who deserve to see it but won't.

Knew him mate- top bloke!

Already posted on here, but I want to do another one.

I'm admittedly a plastic, but do it for all the proper fans who've stuck by their home town clubs no matter who they are and what league they're in. The ones who spend their hard earned time and money travelling all over the country in sometimes horrendous conditions just to support their club for 90 minutes. The ones who take merciless ribbing from fans of 'bigger clubs' and can only dream of winning trophies and playing in Europe.

I may not be a true fan, but I've lived in Leicester all my life and have some affinity with the club. The first ever football match I remember watching on telly was the play off final against Blackburn, then my dad took me, my sister and cousins to Wembley for the Swindon and Derby finals afterwards. Went to my fair share of Family Night Football matches at Filbert Street too and have many die hard City fans as mates. So I know of all the ups and downs the club and fans have had to endure, and to see whats happening now is truly amazing and fantastic for the City and the fans. You all fully deserve this moment for all the **** you've endured these past decades.

Win it for all the people unafraid to attempt the "impossible" but ultimately failed.

......and of course, win it for all the fans especially you lot on foxestalk......even Tuna

Thank you to everyone who has been sharing the way the club has impacted and continues to impact their lives and lives of those close to them. To quote Claudio, this is fantastic.

I've loved reading these so much that this happened:

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Archived