Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WiFoxes

Win It For

Win it for my Dad and my sons.

We go as a family, home and away. Since they were old enough to sit still ( 21 and 17 now!) they've had season tickets. When i watch City score, I celebrate for about a minute, then I look at the reaction of my lads and my old dad, going demented together.

You aren't just making history Leicester, you are making our memories.

Win it for my friend Andrew, who I met in Cape Town. Every time I spoke to him he was so excited about this season and really hoped we did it. We were walking down the main road in Kalk Bay, Cape Town trying to find a beach, he received a phone called and lagged behind us a bit. He was knocked down by a driver who was using his phone, who decided to avoid hitting the car in front by swerving into the pavement and hitting Andrew. Andrew was declared brain dead two days later, despite showing signs of recognising his wife and friend's voices, despite the tears rolling down his cheek. He died almost exactly two weeks ago today.

Let's win it for him, and all the other old and new Foxes who didn't quite make it.

Win it for Claudio, who has never won a title before. Who was told by the footballing world that he wasn't good enough, and would be the first one sacked. There's no one on earth I look more forward to lifting that beautiful silver trophy.

This. Also for my other halfs mum whos worked for the club since the O'Neill days

Win it for me and my family

I've  been going to games since the early 6Os., just missing some in the 70s when having 3 kids.

My ambition re lcfc was always to win the fa cup I never dreamt or envisage winning the top tier if we win this all the ups and the many downs will have been worthwhile.

My family has always come first but For once in my life I'd  like to have some selfish thoughts so win it for me and as a bonus my family won't have to wait as long as I have

Win it for dreamers. For underdogs of all kinds, people (and teams) who struggle against the odds but refuse to quit. Win it, give them hope and strength to fight on.

Win it for yourselves, so you'll go down in history books as Ranieri's Foxes, The Impossibles, Incredibles, Improbables or whatever silly name they'll call you.

Also, to stick a finger up at the estabilishment... "Big boys" and biased press/pundits might not like it but let's face it, the whole wide world is in love with Leicester. You foxy rebels you !!!

Win it for every single one of us that's been there through thick and thin (and sometimes even thinner) and kicked every ball with you. Win it for the people who first took us down to Filbert Street when we were kids. Win it for our long suffering partners who've put up with us on a Saturday night when we've lost, again. Win it for the owners who have been unbelievable. Win it for Claudio, a man written off before a ball was kicked. And win it for yourselves. You deserve it. Because you've done it in the words of Claudio: "with all your heart, with all your soul".

Win it for every City fan who has had to put up with abuse in our roughest of times.

Win it for every kid who wore a Leicester top and never faltered in their support over the years in spite of the glory hunters taking the piss out of them.

Win it for my old man, a Birmingham fan who moved to Leicester to start a family with my mum and insisted that I support my local team. I'll never forget the bollocking I got when I told him I was going to support Newcastle after we'd lost a second tier game and I'd watched Keegan's mob destroy some team or other on Match of the Day. Best bollocking I've ever had. Stupid kid.

Win it for ourselves for being that kid at school who supported Leicester when all of your mates supported Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United because little Leicester would never win a thing, well to those people, I hope they feel daft now. 

Win it for me, my Dad and my nephew. I was born in and have lived in Bolton all my life but my Dad came from Leicester and has always supported them since the 60's. I followed him even though all my mates laughed at me as they all supported United, Liverpool etc. And my nephew is 20 now and has lived in Warrington all his life and his parents don't like football but he's always supported Leicester with me and my Dad.

We've put up with been laughed at and ridiculed, especially when we hit the lows of league 1 and now it's our time to shine.

Win it for each other. Every player, coach, manager, tea lady, fan, whatever your connection to the club is, we all deserve this. Claudio and his staff deserve it for motivating and galvanising a group of players that would never have dreamt of winning the league.

The players deserve it for their passion, commitment, dedication and hard work that I don't think could be matched by any team in the world this season!

The fans deserve it for being the best fans in the league this season. The KP has may not be the biggest ground in the league but it's sure been the loudest.

Win it for the owners who have been tremendous putting their money into our club and having the faith and belief in Claudio and the lads. And for the free scarfs, pies and beers they have given to the fans.

Win it for Nigel Pearson. He built alot of this team and Claudio Carried on his good work and took us to a new level we never thought we would see at Leicester.

Win it for my Dad.

He's been going down the City since the 60s and took me to my first game 20 years ago when we ended up beating Crystal Palace in the 1996 play-off final. I told him after the Watford game it 'was his fault I support this shit.' Aren't I thankful now?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/30385/10242899/supporting-leicester-the-highs-and-lows-of-following-the-foxes

Win it for myself, my friends and those of you that have supported Leicester and invested time and a lot of money from League Cup wins in the 1990s to 0-0 draws away at Stockport County as recently as 2008.

Win it for Claudio Ranieri. The most charismatic, noble and humble gentleman we've had manage the club.

Win it for the players, each of whom have been outcasts and have responded through sheer hard work, team spirit and determination. The hallmarks of English football.

Win it for the owners, who without them frankly none of this would be possible. Win it for the staff, like the Birch, who has given his life to our great club.

Win it for the city of Leicester. An unremarkable industrial town that nobody outside the Midlands seems to know where it actually is.

Win it for the optimists, through the sheer relentless misery of following a 'proper' football team that one day the impossible dream could happen and there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Win it for whoever brainwashed you into signing up for years of emotional torture following Leicester City. We've waited a lifetime for this.

Win it for Sean from Enderby, the GVOTF.

Who was ridiculed for calling Mahrez Barcelona quality 2+ years ago.

Who after the 1st game of this season predicted top 4 and possibly the title.

Win it for my uncle's dad, who introduced me to Leicester City when I was 8, took me to a few matches, and turned to me the moment we beat Torquay at Wembley, "[son], cherish this, we win these trophies every so often." Passed away a few years ago, but his spirit still remains and I couldn't be prouder to wear this club on my sleeves.

Win it for my ex girl Amy, please win it.

She brought me here, to this country, managed to sort me out, guide me away from the drugged up mess I had become and had me get a season ticket with her (hence Conscript Fox) as I initially was conscripted. When Amy woke up to a phone call that her mother was gone, so unexpectedly, it took her apart like I have never seen a loss destroy anyone. For the next two years those trips to see this club play were the only happy parts in most weeks, the only escapism. And even then I'd look at her during games sometimes and she would just be staring into space, welled up with tears. But watching this side was the only thing she would still want to do. The only bit of life that brought her ease from her pain, that had any point. The only time she would smile was when we scored, for a long long while.

Win it for her.

Win it for my grandad who supported City all his life. My mum told me recently that he was always miserable when she was a kid but she remembers him being happy once; when he managed to get a ticket for the 1949 FA Cup Final, lets win the bloody thing next year. All I've ever dreamt about is winning The Cup :scarf:

Win it for my poor wife who has learned not to include me in any plans for a couple of hours here and there once a week..

Win it for every season ticket holder who had stood by the club in their dark days...

Win it for every foxile who has had to get up at ungodly hours to watch a game on their own with everyone asleep in their house..

Win it for every person who has managed to sneak the game on at work despite warnings of disciplinary action should they get caught watching/ listening to ' one more game' and has had to remain completely quiet at the scoring of goals. :whistle:

Win it for Bernie

Win it for everyone at the club who has poured their heart and soul into their job since the clubs incarnation.

Win it for the fans.

My late brother.

Was a massive fan and regular At Filbo.

Died aged 50 in 2009.

Think he got beat up many times being a paki Leicester fan in them bad days!!!

Spilt blood for this club he did!!

lol!!

win it for my grandparents who sadly both succumed to cancer a few years ago (my grandad a decade ago now.) they both followed leicester and my grandad used to take my dad to games back in the day. All he remembers of it is pen 2 and having coins thrown at him from chelsea fans.  they would both love this moment and i wish they were still here to see it. I miss them every day in some way. 

win it for my little girl who is now a massive leicester fan. she has had a shirt with her name and age on the back since the year she was born and started to really follow football only 3 seasons ago when she got a poster of "championes" from the mercury and asked me to put it on her wall. She has all the posters from the programmes in her room and her favourite player is okazaki.....that in itself shook me!

win it for my father in law who 23 years ago had a nervous breakdown and has not left the house since. for his 50th in december we got him a signed leicester shirt from the year we won the championship and i saw a grown man cry for the first time. he has every ritual down to where his shirt has to go and has banned us both from the house since last time we went to watch a game with him was liverpool on boxing day! we love him so much we have decided if we get married we will do it at the KP just so he can finally get there in some way shape or form. 

win it for my other grandparents who i have made sick with worry travelling the length of the country to watch us play. every time i go an away game my grandma is worried im going to get hurt but always come back fine! 

Win it for everyone, and by god you deserve it! 

Archived