Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WiFoxes

Win It For

The last post summed it up well.

Win it for the true fans of football. Those who follow a team not as a glory hunter, but for love of the club they follow through thick and thin, no matter how bad or how good a season is, no matter how long before a bit of success.

Good luck today and for the rest of the season Foxes, we`ll all be backing you and cheering you on!

From all Bury FC fans.

Win it for every supporter and fan -- past, present, and future.
Win it for every player and staff -- past, present, and future.
Win it for your sporting career, and etch an eternal mark on the history of the sport.

Win it for my 2 uncles who both sadly passed away in the last few months. The stories they used to tell me about riding to Filbert Street on a clapped out motorbike in the fifties and sixties with no helmets and sometimes with the dog as well !!

As they got older I used to hear pretty much the same stories about City over and over again as old people tend to do - I'd give a lot of money to hear those stories one more time

Convinced myself we will win the league by beating Everton at home and it will rain. That will be all the loved ones mentioned in this thread crying with joy

God bless them all

Already won the league but boy did it rain

There was more joy in heaven than I had imagined

• 8 months later...

good move that @Sol thewall Bamba. This bloomin' football club means so much to so many of us, and it was wonderfully and emotionally articulated in this thread. It makes the passionless performance we witnessed at Southampton even harder to fathom frankly. The team that made winning almost seem easy at time last season now seems to have lost all of its joy just a matter of months later. I desperately hope some soul searching will take place over the next few days, and they come out in the games ahead with energy and a desperation to win, because even if they don't, we will get behind them if they look like they care.

3 hours ago, harpendenfox said:

good move that @Sol thewall Bamba. This bloomin' football club means so much to so many of us, and it was wonderfully and emotionally articulated in this thread. It makes the passionless performance we witnessed at Southampton even harder to fathom frankly. The team that made winning almost seem easy at time last season now seems to have lost all of its joy just a matter of months later. I desperately hope some soul searching will take place over the next few days, and they come out in the games ahead with energy and a desperation to win, because even if they don't, we will get behind them if they look like they care.

I love your words mate because that's it, Its having a go, that's all I want as a Leicester fan.

I remember vividly being a skint student and travelling up to watch us play Aston Villa in the League Cup many moons ago on a cold Tuesday night - O'Neill's return to Leicester. We had injury problems and a really bad side back then, I remember Stearman starting CM alongside Wesolowski and we went on to lose in Extra Time but i didn't leave gutted at all - because we gave it a go against a decent team at the time and even with square pegs in round holes we pushed them into extra time. That's a Leicester i want to see (hopefully with more wins haha)

11 minutes ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

I love your words mate because that's it, Its having a go, that's all I want as a Leicester fan.

I remember vividly being a skint student and travelling up to watch us play Aston Villa in the League Cup many moons ago on a cold Tuesday night - O'Neill's return to Leicester. We had injury problems and a really bad side back then, I remember Stearman starting CM alongside Wesolowski and we went on to lose in Extra Time but i didn't leave gutted at all - because we gave it a go against a decent team at the time and even with square pegs in round holes we pushed them into extra time. That's a Leicester i want to see (hopefully with more wins haha)

What a game that was! Remember being so excited when the draw was announced to play them. And it duly delivered. We were close.

Similar feeling in the 2-2 FA cup tie with Man City

Archived