Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Andrea Bocelli to perform at the KP on Saturday

Totally amazing. Forgive the fans for not really know if what to do - it's not the kind of thing you usually see at the football! The guy was just incredible and with don stood up there, all the more amazing.

Bocelli also sung his own version of "now we are free", the Gladiator movie theme...the same he performed at the UCL ceremony in Rome (ManU v Barcelona)

Heres the video of the song

(dont know the tags to post the clip directly here)

It's definitely one of the craziest things I've ever seen in my life.

Imagine being told that Andrea freakin' Bocelli will sing at King Power Stadium because Leicester actually won the Premier League.

He was absolutely fantastic, that will be one of the moments that stays with you for years. When the crowd joined in with Nessun Dorma, oh my.

Must have been amazing to be there. I watched on Sky and balled my eyes out. I thought it was fantastic and beutifully done. When he took his top off to reveal his City shirt it was just quality. What a voice, what an occasion, what beutiful Italian legends him and Claudio are. Special times..

How did it make everyone cry? I couldn't even understand the words myself? Couldn't work out why I found it so emotional

That track is synonymous with football related emotion following Italia 90.

I can never hear that song without feeling emotional. The fact it was the occasion it was hearing it today absolutely had me in bits.

Archived