Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Andrea Bocelli to perform at the KP on Saturday

It's definitely one of the craziest things I've ever seen in my life.

Imagine being told that Andrea freakin' Bocelli will sing at King Power Stadium because Leicester actually won the Premier League.

up there with russ abbots   i like a party with an atmosphere....

Can somebody honestly tell me how did it "work" at the stadium?

I watched it on youtube and it souned lovely, but did the fan really went quiet after claudio gesture? or was it just some clever sound mixing from Sky?

Could you hear the melody from your stand?

Do you think the fans enjoy it?

I said spurs had chas and dave lined up in the pub.

I was right next to it but the sound was poor. The pub still had their music in the background. Even while the game was on. Everyone in there was  watching it not listening to the music. I videoed part on it on my phone but can't upload it.

From the bits I could here when Jobber wasn't hitting that ****ing drum it was incredible, goosebumps and a lump in my throat. What a crazy, crazy day. 

As Martin Tyler once said, "I swear you'll never see anything like this again"

Can somebody honestly tell me how did it "work" at the stadium?

I watched it on youtube and it souned lovely, but did the fan really went quiet after claudio gesture? or was it just some clever sound mixing from Sky?

Could you hear the melody from your stand?

Do you think the fans enjoy it?

The fans didn't go quiet when Bocelli first started singing, but after about a minute in more respect was given. To be fair, half the city had been on the razz since 10AM so perhaps this wasn't unexpected. However, when Bocelli reached the crescendo for the World Cup '90 song... the hairs on my neck stood up. Absolutely incredible!!! It really hit me then, the enormity of what the club had just done!

For the second song, the Everton fans sang through the early part of it, although for this one it seemed for the most part the home fans kept with it.

Overall I thought it was awesome! I'd go as far as saying it was the perfect way to end an incredible story and season. And the fact that the guys played so well afterwards... Can we have Bocelli again when we win the Champions League next year please!?

Cried. Probably one of the most perfect moments in my life. It all just seems almost... planned. Divinely planned. Its just too much.

** 5 hours on the piss didnt help matters heady mix of booze and emotion.

Archived