Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimbo

Now it's all over, tell what your superstitions were for this season

Now we're not going to be putting a jinx on anything you can tell us all any new superstitions you had for this season.

Not all your superstitions obviously, we've got a championship to defend next season and a European cup to win!

I've kept every clapper from every home game and kept in the drivers door pocket in my car. It's rather full, and I've really had to wedge the last few in there, but only 1 more to fit in. I didn't set out to do this but after the 1st couple of games I just carried it on.

Anything else you've found yourself doing and clung to it all season?

I play a result predictions league with a few people at work, where you get two 'bankers' each week that double your points for a correct score/result but take points of you if you're wrong. Every week I've banked Leicester to lose. Safe to say I've not done very well...

I'm a freak of nature

I cut my nails the day before (usually) of every game

Have to wear the right City shirt for each game (not necessarily the shirt we are playing in weirdly just which one feels right - told you I'm weird lol)

I bollocked the wife for getting the wrong TV mag one week as we swopped to a particular one near the start of the season lol

Haven't crossed anyone on the stairs at work for this last year (very important that one lol)

I've got loads of others, seriously I'm ducking weird

No wonder I'm on my second marriage

5 kids with 3 different ex partners

****ing mental me lol

I packed in drinking from New Year's Eve and vowed not to drink until the league was decided , I did orginally plan to have ab dry Janurary, but got to Feb and thought I won't drink until the leagues decided. It's been bloody hard I can tell you.

Always pick LCFC in an Acca, my other picks but be bad as they never win. Also if we are on TV and don't have tickets to game, have to watch at my dads and my youngest son isn't allowed to enter the room as he always seems to give us bad luck. I'm not fussed anymore though... We are champions!!!!

So many

Drive in the exact same lanes to the game (55 miles)

Listen to certain songs at certain checkpoints

Filling petrol up? Count up until the car's full - that'll be our final points tally (been aiming for 81 ish)

Same attire

Kiss attire as putting it on...yep

Same turnstile

Tap 3 pillars outside the group (3 points today)

Gym in the week - reps of 10 if we're at home (win 1-0) or 12 if away (win 1-2)

Get to my seat 15 mins before KO

Park in the same place at the same time

Tweet same 3 words 1hour before KO every game

As you can imagine it's become all consuming and i'm stopping as of this week as i've become insufferable, even to myself.

Too many but here are two.

I wore a really tatty old T shirt to the West ham game last season by mistake. We won so I've worn the same T shirt to every home game since. It is now in holes and almost unwearable so I'm glad to not have to wear it again.

I always walk to the ground following exactly the same route  each time. Never deviate.

God doesn't this sound a bit sad!

Same shirt, pants and socks combo for every single game. Played the game for the week on fifa an hour before ko religiously (where possible) and going out of my way to try and see foxes out on my travels.

It sounds a little crazy. But hey it worked.

Only time I didn't wear my black city top at home this season was against Arsenal , so not seen them lose in the black shirt . Saturday tho I will either wear my blue one or the new blue one . 

For the 2/3 of this season I got my white leicester top from 2012/13 and kissed the badge.  It worked at treat.  After that I just went with the flow as I was happy with what we did 2/3 of the season, all that followed was a bonus!

Still won

And I thought I was alone in some of my weird routines. My one above is just one of them. I have loads, each match day, but I can't tell you all of them, they'll lose their powers! I walk to the ground, from where I park with my stepdad. On the way there is a tree. He doesn't know this but he has to walk one side of the tree and I have to walk the other. Even to the point that when approaching the tree, I kinda try and guide him, a bit like a sheep dog, so he walks the correct side!

That's it, I'm not saying any more!

Always go into the ground through the same turnstile, never listen to away games in radio Leicester ( apart from the one this year - Liverpool away )

don't watch the games on my tv have to go round to my dads ( watched to Spurs cup game at home - you get my point )

Don't wear a replica shirt to the game - we always seem to have better results if I don't ( didn't buy one this season )

Pre match pint

Only time I didn't wear my black city top at home this season was against Arsenal , so not seen them lose in the black shirt . Saturday tho I will either wear my blue one or the new blue one . 

Similar. 2 times I wore the old red shirt this season were Hull away and Arsenal away. 

Won't be getting any use again!

Archived