Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

Andy Dunn on 5live just discussing that arsenal have triggered vardy's release clause. Darren Lewis on talksport took a call at 7pm which was apparently 'big news'. I don't doubt for one minute that arsenal are trying to buy him. there is no way that they would publicise this offer unless they were very confident that he would take them up on it. Can you imagine how damaging for their current standing (winger and the board) if Jamie vardy knocked them back to stay at Leicester. Talks must have taken place between vardy's agent and arsenal. It's down to top to decide how much he wants Jamie to stay. To be honest, I think we were already softened up for losing our 'star players' when Top gave that interview a couple of weeks ago.

if we can't keep JV, what chance NG and RM ??

Looks like this has happened then with a variety of sources reporting it. Just got to hope Vardy declines them now.

It will be gutting if he leaves, but he's the one of the 'big three' I think I could deal with leaving best. 

Guest CityFan 06

Can't believe this. Fcuk sake Vardy was the one I was thought would stay 100%.

Okazaki to do the biz and lead us to european glory

I too, thought he was the most likely to stay, out of the key players who are being linked with other clubs. But, he's said in that sky sports article he's happy at Leicester so, we'll see.

I too, thought he was the most likely to stay, out of the key players who are being linked with other clubs. But, he's said in that sky sports article he's happy at Leicester so, we'll see.

Of course he did. They all say that.

So Sky are saying Arsenal are interested and would like talks with Leicester. Doesn't sound like any bid has been made, doesn't look like any release clause has been triggered, or even exsists seeing as they are seeking talks, and doesn't look like the player has spoken to Arsenal.

They can be interested all they want, i imagine we'll tell them to do one.

£20m for a 29 year old striker, reliant on his fitness and pace that has had one 'exceptional' season

Let him go and re build. He's probably only got 1 season

left in him

How many did he score in the 2nd half of the season he's past it,

How much did they sell VP when he was 29 (I think)? Unusual move by Wenger.

First reaction was he'll stay at least this season like the other two.

Then you think Arsenal..huge club, huge money, one top striker away from being a huge threat...

We'll see.

So Sky are saying Arsenal are interested and would like talks with Leicester. Doesn't sound like any bid has been made, doesn't look like any release clause has been triggered, or even exsists seeing as they are seeking talks, and doesn't look like the player has spoken to Arsenal.

They can be interested all they want, i imagine we'll tell them to do one.

The Guardian are reporting that the clause exists and has been triggered. Not that they are any more reliable than anyone else, but it's out there.

Archived