Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

What a ridiculous clause, it shouldve been voided when we achieved Champs League qualification. We've dropped a ball if this happens.

The force and the main catalyst from the start of the season that made me believe, I want us to keep our DNA from this season gone for the Champions League.

Probably the least Wenger like signing ever. In fact, I can't even bring myself to be pissed off about this. I'm still shocked that of all the clubs/managers that could be interested in him, it's Arsenal/Wenger.

Wild!

Bound to play us in August, we'll be on the end of some of his dives, all hate him then he'll be injured until World Cup 2018 where Roy picks him because he plays for Arsenal. 

This is the worse. Someone hold me.

Can't see it happening myself, he has earned his status, New silly money contract, European football, awards all over the place and finally got the recognition he has worked so hard for, all with us, who gave him the chance to be in the position he's in. So i understand if some fans would feel angry or frustrated if he left, but, Having said that, at his age if he feels he needs/wants to go to a "bigger" club, I'd totally understand that and will always love the guy for this season, no matter what.

I wouldn't be surprised if his head was turned.

The Hello magazine wedding and the new Wag in his ear might make him forget what it was that made him successful.

At the end of the day, no one is bigger than the club and every player will leave at some point.

If he goes, all that matters is who replaces him.

Archived