Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

I think Sullivan is just blowing out hot air to keep the Hammers fans happy, if they are truly just trying to cherry pick from other Prem clubs their recruitment policy is one of failure and I doubt their manager would go along with it so it is just chatting shite.

I think Sullivan is just blowing out hot air to keep the Hammers fans happy, if they are truly just trying to cherry pick from other Prem clubs their recruitment policy is one of failure and I doubt their manager would go along with it so it is just chatting shite.

In the last week we've seen failed bids for Lacazette, Wilson and Ritchie. No further bids have gone in for these individuals which smacks of a scattergun transfer 'strategy'.

Definitely a club with delusions of grandeur.

20 million release clause for 'champions league' clubs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3605608/Leicester-striker-Jamie-Vardy-available-Champions-League-clubs-20million.html

Does this willy puller realize we are champions league, man, dilly ding diilly dong come on!

im taking all thats said in the papers with a massive pinch of salt, i think a few months back there was something about a £35 million, they we have the thing about West Ham bidding £25mil for him, now with got a story saying his release clause is £20mil,  

makes me wonder if they just put a load of stories they like to think are true on a dart board then aim and see which one they hit and go with it

if true very worrying though as he is easily worth £30m at the moment let alone £20m

Don't worry yourself pal. If we all worried about what the papers say we would never get out of bed in a morning!

There is an article just hit Facebook tonight from West ham social, saying West ham have triggered a release clause of £25m they are loving it, it's bullshit. Vardy ain't going knowere.

if true very worrying though as he is easily worth £30m at the moment let alone £20m

Bit like saying it's very worrying if it's true that ISIS have just put hitlers brain in the body of a great white shark. Yeah, but it's also obviously something stupid someone has said on the internet (like claiming this clause exists), so there's no point worrying about it.

Bit like saying it's very worrying if it's true that ISIS have just put hitlers brain in the body of a great white shark. Yeah, but it's also obviously something stupid someone has said on the internet (like claiming this clause exists), so there's no point worrying about it.

That wouldn't be that worrying to be fair, as I'm mostly on land and great white sharks without hitlers brain would probably not be any less scary.

Anyone else heard the rumour that atletico Madrid are in with a €34m offer?

His style would suit them. Is he is the type to move abroad and not sure how much higher wages they would pay either.

Whilst I would expect him to show some empathy for the team spirit we have and want to stay, it does seem that the new Mrs vardy is a lady who knows what she wants and isn't shy about making sure she gets it. If there is 15 million quid extra knocking about, I wonder if she will be the catalyst for him going after It?

That wouldn't be that worrying to be fair, as I'm mostly on land and great white sharks without hitlers brain would probably not be any less scary.

What about if they drove Panzer tanks?

Archived