Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

It would be on the insistence of the player/his agent when he signed his present contract. It wouldn't be our choice.

People are forgetting that Vardy will have had a say in that number. The club gets a wedge should someone come knocking and he can decide if the grass is greener. at his age it's not disloyal, but I'd be disappointed to a degree he'd want to leave given the opportunity ahead of him this season, but given the number of strikers we've been linked to, some with similar attributes to Vardy then I wonder if the club are keeping their option open too.

People are forgetting that Vardy will have had a say in that number. The club gets a wedge should someone come knocking and he can decide if the grass is greener. at his age it's not disloyal, but I'd be disappointed to a degree he'd want to leave given the opportunity ahead of him this season, but given the number of strikers we've been linked to, some with similar attributes to Vardy then I wonder if the club are keeping their option open too.

I agree, not that I think there's much in this rumour.

If he goes, he goes. Money talks and I don't begrudge him chasing the dollar. But FFS not to Arsenal please. Anyone but Arsenal  :angry:  

Guest CityFan 06

Saw brief rumours of the Arsenal link earlier today but surprised it's got this far where the release clause has actually been triggered. Depends if Vardy wants to stay now, and to be honest, I wasn't worried he would move on until now.

Despite the fact he's said he intends to stay at leicester.

Why are people so negative? Wait until you've heard something concrete, not bullshit from some attention seeking idiot on Twitter, or betting odds changing.

It's his wife. She's evil.

Guest CityFan 06

I too, would not resent him if he did move, it's just he's very very key to the way we play. So, we'd have to look at someone who could do a job near enough to the quality of Vardy, which would probably be difficult.

From a team who works incredibly hard with passionate fans, to playing in front of a library atmosphere where fans fight each other and their players would rather take selfies.

I know he's a chav but surely he won't be stupid enough to join them.

We would miss him loads he sets the tone with his work rate, if he goes I wouldn't blame him he is getting on now and his career started late it may be his only opportunity to play for a so called big club.

Archived