Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

57 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:

I think Pep will end up being Sacked... Will propably lose control of players and they will not want to play for him .... So controling and arrogant he seems. Am sure Joe and Yahya are having a laugh.

Absolutely not a chance.

They'll still win it for me. A poor period, granted, but I still think they're the best side in the division. Defensively suspect though.

Man Utd are a mess and have been for a long time spending millions and breaking transfer records can't hide that fact they need root and branch change. They may compete at the top level of the premier league but they are just so disjointed Evan Gandalf can't fix this mess

the hype this season around the two Manchester clubs has been unbearable, it's been worse than the usual media love in for the london clubs.

pep's style of play is being found out in this league and, how can Man Utd be league favourites with players like lingard & fellaini lol

2 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

lollol

Whats more gross is that we are only 9 points off top spot which over the course of a season is nothing per say.  we are getting shat on for how we started but not like the other teams are running away with it so far.

Archived