Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Guest seanfox778
1 minute ago, MShaffu42 said:

Could've said the same about Chelsea if it was them 4-0 down lol 

True haha. Man Utd look exceptionally pants today though. 

Great goal by Kante.

Which yet again irks me how a stupidly low release clause allowed Kante to go for so 'cheap' compared for Pogba being signed for so much in the same summer.

Mahrez is worth more than Pogba, the blokes so overrated it's unbelievable, if I were a United fan i'd be so pissed off with the Pogba signing,

United cant keep ditching managers after  1 or 2 seasons. they need to keep  someone longer term and build  a proper identity.  say what u want about giggs but even with his inexperience  i reckon he could have done the same job for less money and knows the united culture.  early days yet for mourinho but moyes got a raw deal when you look at it. 

Just now, Sionnach gorm said:

Puts everything in perspective this Man U loss.  Certainly makes our loss to Chelsea more palatable.

Agreed but on the other hand it annoys me that we lost so bad againt Man Utd though!

I said at the time I didn't think Man Utd were that great, they were the better team, they deserved to beat us but we made them look good and the scoreline flattered them.

8 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I am confused by this Mourinho situation, is it just his archaic tactics are finally out of date? or does he just give zero ****s anymore?

I don't understand... He has a good holding man (Blind) but plays him left back while a good left back (Shaw) isn't in the squad despite travelling with the squad. Valencia is a good player - fast and direct - but isn't really a full back lets be honest. 

Mourinho will get it right eventually. There are players in his squad that need to be shipped out and Jose will be ruthless with them. He gave chances to certain players like Frllaini, Lingard, Rooney etc and they've let him down. He will find replacements for them in the next 12-18 months. Give it time.

Archived