Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

West Ham are a shadow of the team they were last season and if payet is not performing then their team isn't. With them being bad on the field some of their fans have decided to be bad of it 

To be fair the move to the Olympic stadium hasn't helped but IMHO the biggest issue has been Bilic's recruitment- it's been pretty crap to put it mildly.

25 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Watching this lot and the rest of the so called big guns just shows once again what an achievement last season was.

It won't happen again!

Hopefully, the so-called big guns are gonna neutralize each other and we can slowly sneak in. I am an optimist ...:)

4 hours ago, Benjani said:

Chelsea are going to end up walking the league I reckon

If they do go on and win it; how many players have won back-to-back top divisions with two different clubs?

Cantona

Errr... 

Ashly Cole possibly?

However good the Arsenal are (and they are good...though I hate to say it), why I don't think they'll win the league yet again is due to that lack of world class striker. That player who CONSISTENTLY scores enough goals. That isn't Giroud.

Man City have got Aguero and though I detest him, Chelsea have got Costa.

Arsenal have missed out on signing a consistent striker for years. And I think it may well still be the difference in the final knockings.

It's an interesting thing to have done; winning back-to-back with two different clubs. It means they have left one very successful club for another... a strange thing to do for a footballer. 

Archived