Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone understating the incredible impact that Kante had on our team...

:nigel:

It looks like he could well be picking up another Prem League Title medal at the end of the season. He is an IMMENSE player.

He looks better and better everytime I see him.

Immense might be an understatement

Angry-Emoticon.gif

We should have broken the bank to keep him

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Strange thing to bring up in a football thread but ok.

It was a joke because you're always bleating on about how great Cruyff and the Beatles both are, or is piss taking in the football section limited to football. Must remember never to bring up Cols Cattermole obession in general chat. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

It was a joke because you're always bleating on about how great Cruyff and the Beatles both are, or is piss taking in the football section limited to football. Must remember never to bring up Cols Cattermole obession in general chat. :rolleyes:

I said ok and that's that. I'm not having a debate about music in here because last time I was informed it's always me that starts it (when evidently it's not, I just respond).

Chelsea are class. That was a ruthless performance. I saw an impressive stat earlier. Chelsea's goal difference before the 3-4-3 switch was +1. Now it's +17 after just five games. 

Top top team right now.

Just now, Koke said:

Chelsea are class. That was a ruthless performance. I saw an impressive stat earlier. Chelsea's goal difference before the 3-4-3 switch was +1. Now it's +17 after just five games. 

Top top team right now.

Yeah, seemed to have turned the corner. A few times earlier in the season on tv they looked below par - against Liverpool, Swansea etc - but three good results now against us, United and Everton.

Just seen that after today's games 8 goals are needed to reach 25,000 premier league goals so could possibly happen in our game tomorrow 

Marc Albrighton was the scorer of the last milestone scoring the 20,000th goal against Arsenal while he played for Villa 

Now for the if's and but's 

if it went to our game and if Albrighton was to score the goal required to reach the target he would be the first player to be on the list twice which would be another crazy moment to add to what we have already achieved so far 

Perhaps in 16 years time Antonio Conte get's sacked by Tonga

See's Leicester have just sacked their manager for some reason or another.

Thinks " Get the hair transplant sorted again and i'll give that little east midlands team a punt"

You heard it here first      :whistle:

Archived