Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 05:44, AKCJ said:

I'm not offended at all, merely embarrassed that I'm a part of the same forum as some of you.

His Dad walked out on his family, very amusing :rolleyes:

I'd walk out if my kid signed for spuds.

24 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

mourinho said in his press conference the Europa league is a target now, as its a potential route to the CL. He clearly doesn't feel confident about getting in the top four.

They are 1-0 down to fenerahce lol

Jose really does look a shadow of his former self..now 2-0

Just now, Max Wall said:

Jury is out but it's going to take him more than 10 games to change players mindset totally. I think he'll get it right at some point.

He's changing things and that'll take time, but City are worse under Pep than they were under Pellegrini imo, whether that continues and Pep's changes work remains to be seen.

I still can understand why they paid so much for Stones, overrated isn't the word.

Hart isn't great, I don't believe he's England no.1 but he's better than Bravo by a country mile, City's defence is awful (Not helped by the signing of Stones).

Midfield and Strikeforce is good, but until the defence is sorted City will remain to 'struggle'.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

He's changing things and that'll take time, but City are worse under Pep than they were under Pellegrini imo, whether that continues and Pep's changes work remains to be seen.

I still can understand why they paid so much for Stones, overrated isn't the word.

Hart isn't great, I don't believe he's England no.1 but he's better than Bravo by a country mile, City's defence is awful (Not helped by the signing of Stones).

Midfield and Strikeforce is good, but until the defence is sorted City will remain to 'struggle'.

I agree but he will have recognised that and I expect a couple of quality defenders to arrive in January and, if they are still in the frame come then, I think they'll win it. The Bravo decision is definitely a rod which will keep beating him though.

Archived