Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

43 minutes ago, danieldelap said:

We are joint 5th in the list of honours won in this country, which every way you look at it that's a successful club.

Not to mention moviing in a 61,000 capacity stadium. Broke the English record for Champions League attendance record this season aswell btw. But oh no, we're not a big club.

Yes joint 5th with Everton who haven't won anything since 1995, are they a top team as well? 

Let's see how full Wembley is when you play every home game there next season 

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

Now i KNOW you are on the wind up. To try and claim such a record as an achievement is pathetic. Getting it by default cause you are at Wembley which happens to be on your doorstep lol . Now i've heard it all. Newcastle would beat that record if they used Wembley in the champions league and they live miles away lol

Where does this anger towards Spurs stem from? the two Cup Final defeats maybe?

6 minutes ago, danieldelap said:

There's no anger in that post. Just amusement and incredulity at some twat with too much time on his hands, claiming Spurs are a big club.

2 minutes ago, danieldelap said:

Spurs are a big club, there is no question about that. Far bigger than City or Chelsea in my eyes, both who had hardly won a thing until they won the lottery.

Why are you seeking reassurance from Leicester fans? Bizarre behaviour from a supporter of such a big club 

Spurs are a big club, there is no question about that. Far bigger than City or Chelsea in my eyes, both who had hardly won a thing until they won the lottery.

preston must be quite a big club on your chart ??

no question spurs are a bigger club than we are but wtf are you doing on here discussing it ??????

4 minutes ago, danieldelap said:

Manchester City had a pretty similar history to Spurs prior to getting rich. Couple of top flight titles, a few domestic trophies and a European trophy.

Spurs are a big club, especially now having played in the top flight for so long, but there are bigger. Everton are bigger than Spurs for me.

Just now, danieldelap said:

Financially we are the 12th richest club in the world, honours wise we are right up there too. Yes you can say with relative ease that we have not won nearly enough in recent years, but not a big club? not a chance.

Again  why are you on here?

1 minute ago, danieldelap said:

Financially we are the 12th richest club in the world, honours wise we are right up there too. Yes you can say with relative ease that we have not won nearly enough in recent years, but not a big club? not a chance.

And absolutely no one cares about this argument.

Doesn't mean anything. the Premier league is awash with money and rich owners whearas the Italian league has suffered for many years but still have great clubs like Juventus and AC Milan

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Again  why are you on here?

Because in May when i was on here, and you were all of sure sure you were better than us, Vardy was better than Kane blah blah blah I knew it was all a bit of a fluke and that we would be right up there again the following season and you would be back to average. You've been worse thab I thought to be fair, I'd have put you around midtable.

Not at all. I actually liked Spurs before last season. It was just the self entitlement bullshit that a lot of Spurs fans seem to have. The way you talk about being 'the best side' makes me think you are also one of these self entitled fools. I'm not angry. I'm embarrassed for you.

It was always the same. Spurs fans moaning that they should be winning the league and 'little old Leicester' should just **** off. Making out you are such a superior team and one of the big clubs and Leicester didn't deserve to be up there. Us being branded with 'long ball tactics'. Long ball was always seen as having a target man and lumping it up field to said target man. Ours was a long ball of running into space in fast counter attacking style. Some of our football was simply sublime as was a lot of your football last season. I remember the Stoke game last season where you ripped them apart i believe it was 4-0 at there place. Leicester fans were worried you would close the gap as you looked relentless. The same admiration was not shared from your side though. Yes we played a different style to you but credit where credit was due we deserved to be up there fighting for the title and in the end we won it at a canter and STILL you cant accept the fact that last season our football was better than yours.

The self entitlement i would have expected from Arsenal. A team who always finished in the top 4 and have won the Prem a few times. Even there fans as annoying as they were they still accepted that Leicester were playing really well and deserved to be up there. Now they are a big club. You i'm afraid i cant label in the same category.

Now we get this nonsense that Spurs play the 'right way' and England should follow suit. Done England the world of good didn't it? Leaving England's best midfielder at home was criminal. Drinkwater was by far The best English Midfielder last season and if we took Leicesters approach at the Euros we would have performed much better. 

Because in May when i was on here, and you were all of sure sure you were better than us, Vardy was better than Kane blah blah blah I knew it was all a bit of a fluke and that we would be right up there again the following season and you would be back to average. You've been worse thab I thought to be fair, I'd have put you around midtable.

You didn't answer my question at all. You're on here trying to get us to agree that you're this superpower of a club. You'll finish 4th at best and remain irrelevant to everyone else. Oh and we know what we are thanks :thumbup:

We were better then you. That doesn't change what happens the season after. We're Leicester city, you're Spurs. You're always going to be more consistent then us, but who really cares?

Cant believe I'm biting but do you realise you can't fluke a 38 game season?

4 minutes ago, danieldelap said:

So we wound you up because we had the temerity to celebrate the first title win in our history? lol

Shouldn't you be at school? 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

You didn't answer my question at all. You're on here trying to get us to agree that you're this superpower of a club. You'll finish 4th at best and remain irrelevant to everyone else. Oh and we know what we are thanks :thumbup:

Big club, already bigger than City and Chelsea. And who know's, maybe we will win the lottery. We are an attractive proposition afterall, especially once we are in our 61,000 seater stadium. Then we can buy trophys as they both did with the difference being that we already have a huge fanbase.

Big club, already bigger than City and Chelsea. And who know's, maybe we will win the lottery. We are an attractive proposition afterall, especially once we are in our 61,000 seater stadium. Then we can buy trophys as they both did with the difference being that we already have a huge fanbase.

And this is a Leicester City forum, we cant be arsed with the dick measuring argument, and we won the league.

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Away from the Spurs fool, I do think Hull and Swansea are doomed.

3rd relegation spot is up for grabs.

Ditto

I think it's one from the following:-

Watford - probably got enough in the tank, but not a great side.

Palace - personal favourites for the drop, progressively worse under Pardew bar the odd win here and there. Benteke may just keep them up though.

Burnley - home form will probably see them safe, but they're a fairly poor side overall. Same as last time they were up.

Boro - not a bad side but may struggle to score goals.

West Ham - think they'll come good eventually, but it doesn't look good at the moment.

Sunderland - very poor side, Defoe will likely be the key again.

Ourselves - same as West Ham really.

Archived