Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

11 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Cant believe I'm biting but do you realise you can't fluke a 38 game season?

If it wasn't a fluke, if your team really  was so good, then why are you so bad this season? Your team is made up of journeymen and players that were incredibly overhyped such as Vardy.

Just now, danieldelap said:

If it wasn't a fluke, if your team really  was so good, then why are you so bad this season? Your team is made up of journeymen and players that were incredibly overhyped such as Vardy.

Move along now. 

In years to come nobody will even think about Spurs when they look at 15-16 season. We will forever be remembered as the 5000/1 outsiders and one of the greatest sporting stories ever. 

Spurs will likely finish above us for the foreseeable future, however there will always be Arsenal and at least one other side that does better than you. Chelsea, City, Arsenal and perhaps Liverpool are all likely to finish above you this season and it'll be yet another year of good but not good enough. Enjoy that. 

2 hours ago, danieldelap said:

You be fluky for a whole season, it's not like we have played well and won and teams have just lied down to die infront of us!

The answer to why were so bad this season...........if only any of us could really pin point why.........

2 hours ago, danieldelap said:

Amazing really. The more bottle you have, the more you fluke it.

Its magic.

3 hours ago, danieldelap said:

Because in May when i was on here, and you were all of sure sure you were better than us, Vardy was better than Kane blah blah blah I knew it was all a bit of a fluke and that we would be right up there again the following season and you would be back to average. You've been worse thab I thought to be fair, I'd have put you around midtable.

Still having trouble sleep at night since May? Waking up in a cold sweat and checking the board are you? lol

3 hours ago, danieldelap said:

Big club, already bigger than City and Chelsea. And who know's, maybe we will win the lottery. We are an attractive proposition afterall, especially once we are in our 61,000 seater stadium. Then we can buy trophys as they both did with the difference being that we already have a huge fanbase.

If your fan base is as huge as you say it is and you can sell out Wembley why are you restricting yourself to 61,000 in the new stadium 

6 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Now i KNOW you are on the wind up. To try and claim such a record as an achievement is pathetic. Getting it by default cause you are at Wembley which happens to be on your doorstep lol . Now i've heard it all. Newcastle would beat that record if they used Wembley in the champions league and they live miles away lol

That's a typical Spurs thing to do. Them and Arsenal clutch at such straws it's beyond belief.

4 hours ago, danieldelap said:

Financially we are the 12th richest club in the world, honours wise we are right up there too. Yes you can say with relative ease that we have not won nearly enough in recent years, but not a big club? not a chance.

Well done for being in the richest league in the world. Keep clutching lol 

5 hours ago, danieldelap said:

I suppose the real question is, why couldnt you beat our journeyman team then?

5 hours ago, danieldelap said:

Big club, already bigger than City and Chelsea. And who know's, maybe we will win the lottery. We are an attractive proposition afterall, especially once we are in our 61,000 seater stadium. Then we can buy trophys as they both did with the difference being that we already have a huge fanbase.

You're not bigger than Chelsea, never in a million years and I'd say that City have overtaken you.

I'd put you in the same bracket as Newcastle and they're not even in the Premier League.

6 hours ago, danieldelap said:

Your best chance to win the league in 55 years and you bottled it.

To be honest you could finish above us for each of the next 55 years but who really gives a shit as you still won't win the league.

Third in a two horse race and that's probably as good as it will get in your life time. Oh well

6 hours ago, danieldelap said:

Why we are so bad this season? That's a very good question!

Maybe it's because we were so good last season, but I'll let that sink in with you first. Maybe in time, you'll understand.

As for the "journeymen" bit, I suppose ignorance is bliss.

7 hours ago, danieldelap said:

Spurs are a big club, there is no question about that. Far bigger than City or Chelsea in my eyes, both who had hardly won a thing until they won the lottery.

Just when you think the sours can't get anymore deluded? Up pops a knob head.Yea mate you are the biggest team in the premier league and were unlucky we were so lucky last season as you really were the best team playing the best football and thoroughly deserved to win the league.

Archived