Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

14 minutes ago, danieldelap said:

There are many reasons that Spurs are a big club, the trophy list only being one of them. We invented good football in this country with the 'push and run' style in the 50's and 60's that led to being the first English side to do the double and win a European Trophy.

The irony of the post is that a supposed Spurs supporter clearly knows little to nothing for Spurs were the 3rd English club to achieve the league and FA cup double Preston being the First and Villa being second

7 minutes ago, Terraloon said:

The irony of the post is that a supposed Spurs supporter clearly knows little to nothing for Spurs were the 3rd English club to achieve the league and FA cup double Preston being the First and Villa being second

First team to do the double in the 20th Century.

1 hour ago, danieldelap said:

Whatever way you look at it, Spurs put English club football on the map. We invented good football with our push and run style during the 50's and 60's. And we won a European Trophy.

"We invented good football" What a totally arrogant and stupid comment to make. Push and run football was a way of playing no more no less indeed I thought Spurs copied Real Madrid in its approach.Its a bit like saying playing the West Ham way or tikataka or whatever it's all about an opinion as to it being good football. As for putting English Club football on the map that is nothing other than a bias view of football from a club supporter of Spurs for if you ask anywhere in the world who put English football on the map they will say probably 99% of the time its Man Utd that did that. 

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Perhaps Ranieri should've told the players left out for the game tomorrow to attend prestigious clubs matches like at Real Madrid or Juventus tomorrow to bond like Klopp did with his players tonight. lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38216482

I guess when you're not actually in Champions League, you have some free time.

On 06/12/2016 at 22:40, Wymeswold fox said:

Perhaps Ranieri should've told the players left out for the game tomorrow to attend prestigious clubs matches like at Real Madrid or Juventus tomorrow to bond like Klopp did with his players tonight. lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38216482

Never had much time for Liverpool, but I like Klopp. After they lost against Bournmouth, he couldn't have been more gracious. I thought i'd never say this, but I really hope Liverpool with the PL.

8 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

lol its a stonewall penalty.

You want a dodgy one you should see Hull's.

Really? It's never a stonewall penalty

the defender has won the ball and turned away then joe Allen runs into him 

I've just seen Hulls and that is yet another appalling decision 

Archived