Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

9 hours ago, SystonFox said:

They held the record f.a cups with 8 in 1991 you know.

Good measure the number of times a club has won the FA cup to prove their size as a club. Just goes to show that the Wanders , who have won it 5 times , are the same size club as Man City, Everton and WBA and clearly a far bigger club than Southampton and West Ham.

18 hours ago, danieldelap said:

If it wasn't a fluke, if your team really  was so good, then why are you so bad this season? Your team is made up of journeymen and players that were incredibly overhyped such as Vardy.

Common lads leave it out. After all he supports the might spuds. Yes we know we are shite this season and spuds were a better side last season. Intact spuds were so good last season they even managed to fvck up second place.

How did they do that you might ask. Well last game of the season they went to Newcastle an already relegated side.

At the point of losing 2-1 Newcastle had a man sent off. Spurs then managed with an extra man I might add to concede 3 more goals.

That the led to Arsenal finishing second behind Leicester 10pts adrift. With the best team ever the mighty spuds in third place.

Being a Leicester fan I am so glad as predicted from Xmas onwards (by spuds fans I might add) that we BOTTLED IT.

Guest seanfox778
10 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Bolaise out for the rest of the season is a massive blow for Everton 

I never saw what the big deal with Bolaise is. I've seen he's quick but his final delivery was always more miss than hit. 

17 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

I never saw what the big deal with Bolaise is. I've seen he's quick but his final delivery was always more miss than hit. 

He has a run of  5 or 6 games every season where he's completely unplayable, other than that he's completely ineffective. Not really done anything since he joined Everton.

There are many reasons that Spurs are a big club, the trophy list only being one of them. We invented good football in this country with the 'push and run' style in the 50's and 60's that led to being the first English side to do the double and win a European Trophy.

1 minute ago, danieldelap said:

There are many reasons that Spurs are a big club, the trophy list only being one of them. We invented good football in this country with the 'push and run' style in the 50's and 60's that led to being the first English side to do the double and win a European Trophy.

we've dipped our toe in. there's one biting again lads lol

Archived