Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

8 minutes ago, danieldelap said:

Can you remind me of yesterdays Premier League results please.

you do realise you're trying to troll leicester fans mate? you don't need to tell us we're shit we'are having enough fun telling each other. 

the fact you're here at all says it all really. you had a minute chance to actually become a relevant 21st century football club last year and f ucked it, and you're still not over it. don't blame you really. 

most of our sane fans are probably buzzing it's spurs fans coming on here giving it the big balls instead of plymouth or peterborough or most the shit we've had the past ten years. and still won more than you. 

3 hours ago, danieldelap said:

He does play for a top side.

In what way are Spurs a top side? They don't win titles. They don't win cups. They only qualify for the champions league on very rare occasions. The very best players when coming to this country don't look to join you.

Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, and Liverpool are top clubs. Spurs are, have and will be for a long while a level way below. 

21 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Chelsea look a real unit now. 

Their counter attack is superb..... reminds me of us last year how they break 

I wonder what has changed with our respective teams in that time.... never thought one player could have so much impact on any one team 

10 hours ago, danieldelap said:

He does play for a top side.

He doesn't, you are fifth, you finished third last season, you've not finished top of the league for 55 years, you've managed to finish in the top four three times in 26 years, you've won two trophies in 25 years.

Archived