Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Guest CityFan 06
4 hours ago, Richard said:

Saw him in their friendly against Sociedad, he's still very raw. Poor first touch and offers little in build up play. Definitely has the potential to be Vardy level though

Yep, he's got that about him where I think he can flourish in the Premier League and be a real success like Vardy.

45 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

5 Live, Kevin Kilbane.. "Gueye is having an excellent game, it's Kante Esq at the moment, giving the licence to Barkley and Deulofeu to serge forward". 

Should have signed him.

100% should of signed him i think he would of bin has close to replacing kante has we could of got

3 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

100% should of signed him i think he would of bin has close to replacing kante has we could of got

Correct.  It concerns me that Everton made Gueye their first signing when Walsh joined.  It's clear Ranieri didn't want him, which makes me think he is trying to change the way that we play.

Archived