Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2017/clubs/club=52919/squad/index.html

He'd already been named in Man City's Champions League squad.

You gotta say, if Aguero gets injured then they're ****ed for forward options.

Nolito has just signed though and I'm a big fan of Iheanacho, although I do agree Aguero is obviously massive for them.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Nolito has just signed though and I'm a big fan of Iheanacho, although I do agree Aguero is obviously massive for them.

Isn't Nolito more of a winger and a Club with the resources of Man City shouldn't really be relying on Iheanacho (I'm also a big fan).

Surprised they've not pushed the boat out for a striker this summer.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Isn't Nolito more of a winger and a Club with the resources of Man City shouldn't really be relying on Iheanacho (I'm also a big fan).

Yeah think he plays wide for Spain. Agree with what you're saying though, especially with Aguero having a lot of problems in recent seasons.

Just now, AKCJ said:

I guess even the lure of big bucks isn't enough, if you know you are just 2nd fiddle to Augero. They will only play one up top, so you know he's no.1 choice, do you go sit on the bench, no top level striker is going to they should have been in for someone like ibra, he may have accepted a bit part at his age. But a striker in the prime wouldn't go I guess. who's out there?

3 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I guess even the lure of big bucks isn't enough, if you know you are just 2nd fiddle to Augero. They will only play one up top, so you know he's no.1 choice, do you go sit on the bench, no top level striker is going to they should have been in for someone like ibra, he may have accepted a bit part at his age. But a striker in the prime wouldn't go I guess. who's out there?

I could have seen them splashing something like 50m on Dybala or even just like 10m/15m on Aduriz or Jonas for a short term fix.

29 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Confirmed now that Stones ha gone to Man CIty, £42mil(in some places, but we know it could be more with City) the fee is said to be,

if Man City or Man Utd dont finish in the top 2 then its a failure of a season for them both in my eyes with the money they've been spending

Yeah but it's John Stones lol madness, he's been garbage for some time. 

so does that make paul pogba the most expensive player of all time and john stones the most expensive defender of all time? 

im off to watch some rugby or something. this is fu cking bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If Stones is worth 50m, Huth is worth 150m. Give me a defender that can defend any day.

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If Stones is worth 50m, Huth is worth 150m. Give me a defender that can defend any day.

This.

Man City are going to leak so many goals this season. Stones, Otamendi & Joe hart? lol

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

so does that make paul pogba the most expensive player of all time and john stones the most expensive defender of all time? 

im off to watch some rugby or something. this is fu cking bullshit. 

Narh, Ronny still worth more than Pogba.

Plus, you're forgetting THE most expensive defender of all time.

The rock. The wall. The unmovable object that is...

hqdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Narh, Ronny still worth more than Pogba.

Plus, you're forgetting THE most expensive defender of all time.

The rock. The wall. The unmovable object that is...

hqdefault.jpg

thought luiz was like 40 mill? an this is gonna push 50? 

and i think it depends on what currency you use to decide if pogba is more than bale, innit? think he is though. 

either way, mad. both quite good players on their day, that's about it. in fact tbf john stones isnt even quite good. he's fu cking shite. 

Guest seanfox778

Going to be massive pressure on Stones, think he's quite overrated personally. Admittedly I only really saw Pogba in the Euro's, not seen much Italian football in recent years but the Pogba fee seems insane, lots of big players to keep happy at Man Utd. Feels like there's no pressure on us whatsoever. It's going to be hilarious and spectacular if we carry on from last season.

There are genuinely some Everton fans who are disappointed! You don't have John Stones in your defence any more AND you've somehow got £47.5m for Steve Walsh to spend out of it. It's one of the biggest win-win sales ever.

Football's been "gone" a long time.

The fees in the Premier League are absolutely ridiculous. But that's with inflation too, remember. Man Utd earn so so much that £89mill isn't that much for them - it's similar to when they paid about £4mill for Keane in 1993.

It's equivalent to a club our size spending £15-20mill.

Archived