Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Dyche has done really well at Burnley. Nobody gave them a chance of coming back up, never mind winning the league... But he seems to have this stigma attached and it's really strange. I think he'd be hailed more if he actually kept Burnley up the first time, like Howe did with Bournemouth. Granted Bournemouth spent more money but there has to be some ambition and Burnley spoke about using the money off field.

I'd love to hear him if he was in the Championship this year with Newcastle, granted they've spent millions and millions lol

He speaks about Claudio using pizza as the prize as if the pizza was the only incentive to get a clean sheet. It's like he thinks the whole pizza thing was what actually gave the defence the edge. Forget the changes in the squad and actually you know, wanting to perform well because they are professionals, it was the offer of a pizza that made alll these millionaires sit up and listen. 

23 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Dyche is deluded. Speaks about himself in third person about how he is so great when he got relegated playing some of the worst tripe ever seen in the league.

He's like the Rock when he was a baddy.

Talked like he was the greatest yet got routinely spanked by everyone else.

10 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

If we don't beat Hull on Saturday... lol

IMG_20160810_155244.jpg

Similar net spend though lol

At least the Burnley chairman is happy about only spending £3.6m.... didn't they spend more last time they went down?

scrooge_mcduck-e1334907919275.jpeg

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Ashley Williams signs for Everton.. Bolasie having a medical.. Deals done so fast!.. Just like we do... NOT! 

You don't follow Everton deals as closely as Leicester ones, they could have been in the pipeline for awhile.

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Dyche has done really well at Burnley. Nobody gave them a chance of coming back up, never mind winning the league... But he seems to have this stigma attached and it's really strange. I think he'd be hailed more if he actually kept Burnley up the first time, like Howe did with Bournemouth. Granted Bournemouth spent more money but there has to be some ambition and Burnley spoke about using the money off field.

I'd love to hear him if he was in the Championship this year with Newcastle, granted they've spent millions and millions lol

Nobody gave them a chance of promotion? They signed Barton and a ten million pound striker... for the championship.

Give over.

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Nobody gave them a chance of promotion? They signed Barton and a ten million pound striker... for the championship.

Give over.

Didn't they also sign Tarkowski from Brentford for around £5 million pounds. 

Dyche spent more in the championship than he did in the premiership.

On 9. August 2016 at 13:39, Mark_w said:

There are genuinely some Everton fans who are disappointed! You don't have John Stones in your defence any more AND you've somehow got £47.5m for Steve Walsh to spend out of it. It's one of the biggest win-win sales ever.

And I'd say the £12m on Ashley Williams is money well spent. Still have about £35m to waste on some mediocre South American talent, only for Everton to finish outside the Top Six again, possibly even outside the Top Ten places.

Stones is 22, Williams is what, 31, 32?

Stones at his full potential will be better than Ashley Williams, and hes 10 years younger.

I think Man City will be happy with the deal theyve done. Everton fans are happy with the cash but it needs to be invested well.

£30 million on Bolasie isnt good investment.

Standard of journalism is a joke ....below two clips from reported Sean Dyche comments first from BBC second from Mail Online

Dyche thinks foreign coaches and their ideas are deemed more "snazzy" and shown more deference by "the populace".

"Two geniuses, one adding pizza and one taking it away," said the 45-year-old.

"I saw (Manchester City midfielder Samir) Nasri talking about the diet that Pep has brought in. He's stopped pizza, he's a genius already in my view.

"The year before, Claudio Ranieri was adding pizza at Leicester. I'm being flippant but I'm being serious as well. It's true, that is the misperception.

"Nasri was talking about how this new diet was amazing, saying we don't eat junk food. We've been doing that since I got here. I did it at Watford, so do other :whistle:English managers."

and then this

The pre-season noise about dieting has also tickled Dyche, keen to stress he was not denouncing the ability of individuals.

'I saw [Gael] Clichy talking about the diet that Pep Guardiola has brought in. He's stopped pizza. Last year Ranieri was adding pizza. Two geniuses, one adding pizza one taking it away.'

Was it Samir (Nasri) or (Gael) Clichy or both that made identical  remarks to Dyche about Pep's no pizza diet ..:whistle:  Maybe they are all pre programmed robots at Man City taking the place of humans :D

Archived