Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Official Chelsea AWAY Match Day Thread

Had a feeling Gray would play. Didn't think we'd change shape but hard to drop King.

Think we will need to master another formation next season.

I happen to think those are the 11 best players we've got, Huth in for Wasyl aside, albeit they've not been the starting 11.

Just giving us the first taste of the future Champions league winners.

Giving us a nifty look at Plan B.

Will be interesting to see Gray and Fuchs, from the Start.

Also the link up with DD, Kante, King.

Just said that if we win and Spurs lose we would be second in winning it with he biggest points gap with only Man Utd wining it with the biggest a points gap

Can't see it but really want Spurs to lose, Arsenal to win.

We win the league by 12 points.

Tottenham finish 3rd.

Arsenal finish 2nd really rubbing it in that this was their best chance ever and they still couldn't get anywhere near the winners (In terms of league places/points before someone points out they beat us twice).

:crylaugh:

Anyone seen the team Newcastle have put out? There's no way that shower of shite are beating Spurs. Janmaat is playing! ****ing Janmaat lol. And Taylor! lol

You laugh but that's the side they've put out all season.

Is that The Birch reading out the team?

So here we are gate crashing John Terry's farewell from which the muppet has managed to get himself suspended from! Guard of honour too, reminds me of the one following League Cup win when the likes of Wise were handing our players bunches of flowers! Hopefully avoid defeat so the history books show just three this season and also let's avoid injuries. I've checked all of the the paperwork for the players and there's no ten point fine headed our way (paranoid? Me?), pressure's off, PARTY TIME phase two!!! 1-1 draw I reckon.

Chelsea support gave Leicester support a massive round of applause, apparently. Never known us to be so charitable.

Abramovich congratulated Ranieri before kick off aswell, shook his hands.

Good luck guys ;)

You laugh but that's the side they've put out all season.

Is that The Birch reading out the team?

They played better in the last few games when Janmaat got injured and Anita stepped in. He's a car crash of a defender.

Archived