Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Guest FriendlyRam

I'd love Brighton to do it this season tbh, like us they've had some right sickening misses, even more so maybe. 

Being a Derby fan I hate Leeds, but do admire Gary Monk, he was harshly treated by Swansea (who are now going backwards at a rate of nots) and he deserves another crack at the prem. 

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:51, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

This has to be Brighton's season, they're a class above with Newcastle. Love Leeds edging into the play offs in all, gewonnnn.

I can't think of anything worse than leeds in back in the prem.

19 hours ago, Matt said:

Also never been Leeds away, was always well overpriced, that's not the reason i've never been but it's a fact, with a £30 cap it'd be a decent away I reckon.

I've been Leeds away four or five times but stopped going when they made it £36. 

• 2 weeks later...

lol another Newcastle game on tv that i'm watching and another certain minute applause.

Must purely be coincidence but it seems every game I watch that includes Newcastle or Villa must have a minute applause in a certain minute.

It's for Gary Speed, 5 years next week. I guess they've done it this week because he played for both Leeds and Newcastle, although I dare say they'll do it next week aswell.

Guest FriendlyRam

Its the Championship, sub standard barring Brighton and Newcastle lol, Newcastle must be p****** themselves at what a cesspool their competing in lol 

Even after our dreadful start (1 goal in 7 matches and bottom 3 after 10 or 11 games) we're only 4 points off 6th... lol 

On 20/11/2016 at 15:07, FriendlyRam said:

Its the Championship, sub standard barring Brighton and Newcastle lol, Newcastle must be p****** themselves at what a cesspool their competing in lol 

Even after our dreadful start (1 goal in 7 matches and bottom 3 after 10 or 11 games) we're only 4 points off 6th... lol 

Your chairman made a right shit decision didnt he and your players are all twats apparently.

Seemed to have turned a pretty big corner to me.

Guest FriendlyRam
23 hours ago, Donut said:

Your chairman made a right shit decision didnt he and your players are all twats apparently.

Seemed to have turned a pretty big corner to me.

He's lucky that mcclaren has managed to turn it around and get us away from the drop zone, luckily for morris mcclaren gets the best out of the players that were here before he left (ince and bent).. what makes it puzzling is why mac wanted to go to Newcastle when with us he was well liked and the club was just perfect for him, instead choosing a club in Newcastle that hated him because he failed with England (no one is ever going to do f all with that shower anyway), and are a club that have a big opinion of themselves, demand cup runs and champions league football ffs

It still doesn't excuse the fact they downed tools under Clement and Pearson though, it also means if mac says one wrong word to them they could easily down tools under him as well, Pearson imo should have got more time still, I wont change my mind on that despite our upturn.

But mac seems to love it here and the fans on the whole love him (I still doubt him, he seems a bit of a money grabber to me but maybe he's learned his lesson now).. morris is still a trigger happy owner though so I wont hold my breath the moment we hit a bad patch again.

Archived