Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

19 hours ago, Barky said:

If I was a betting man I'd say he'll be out of the game for a couple of years and then reappear as an assistant in league two or the conference.

If you were a betting man you'd be destitute.

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Shelvey is a right little scrote. I'm not sure what he said to our Moroccan player Saiss, but it must have been fairly bad to get a 5 game ban and that kind of fine.

The rumour I've heard is that he called him a smelly arab.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

The rumour I've heard is that he called him a smelly arab.

lol I don't know why that tickled me, I don't think I've heard that as an insult since being in the playground in year 6.

Imagine if his other red wasn't rescinded, he'd be looking at about 9 games.

Has Holloway lost every game so far for QPR? He's bloody useless. Busted flush as a manager. When he was doing well his antics and silly quotes were amusing, now he just looks like an out of touch bufoon.

Guest FriendlyRam

Brighton and Newcastle just look a class above this season, be nice for both to lose the next 1 and see if the pressure gets to them. 

We look good enough for the playoffs but not the automatics. 

And as for Holloway, I think its 6 losses in a row now lol.. Not even Forest can match that and their only 3 points better off lol 

Archived