Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Which Leicester player will Pearson sign/loan first?

Which Leicester player will Pearson get first?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Which Leicester player will sign for Derby first?

• De Laet
    • James
    • Schwarzer
    • Wasyl
    • Ulloa
    • Hamer
    • Moore
    • Lawrence
    • U21's player
    • Other
    • None

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah I can envisage Moore, De Laet, Wasyl and James going there either on loan or permanent. The only thing is, Moore and James are still relatively in the more earlier stages of their careers. Meaning, their still developing their game and have still got potential to do well here in the PL. However, at the same time they are probably not going to be first choice or get the chance to play regularly, so it's a tricky one. 

Don't think they'll be too many. Saw some people saying loan James for fitness??? What's pre-season for? If James can recapture his form of before his injury then he'll have a job to do here. I think Moore is finished here, shame, but it doesn't look like he's going to quite make it, maybe we've moved on a bit too quick for his development, though I hope I'm wrong as he was great in the promotion year.

Lawrence never played under Pearson so he won't want to go there. Same goes for Hamer.

Ulloa lol as if we'd get rid by sending him down a level. He'd have at least 5 takers in the PL.

Wasyl perhaps on a 1 year. De Laet maybe after we've signed some players.

James I fear for. Don't want to see him go and its sad that injury has shut the door on him here, but he'd have to be unbelievable in pre-season to get himself back in the reckoning. Still I'd rather see him coming off the bench than Inler.

Guest CityFan 06

Really hope  Matty James stays with us, I think he's got the potential to be absolute quality

I pointed this out too. He's still developing, as is Moore. But it's hard because they probably won't play regularly for us.

Going with a wee outsider in Tom Lawrence, he's clearly unhappy with the playtime he's getting and unlikely to be getting any time soon. Pearson brought him here from United and must've given him some promises to lure him away from United, also gave him cameo appearances.

haha           +1

Guest LCFC_World

De Laet most likley in my opinion, maybe James for 6 months.

No chance of Hamer going there, I get this feeling him in Nigel don't like each over that much...

Archived