Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Islam Slimani

Slimani told his friends that the 1st club he wants to join is Leicester. Now it is a matter of discussions between both clubs, but for him, there will be no problem and his wage wont be an obstacle.

In case Leicester buy Slimani, Musa and keep Mahrez, the club must prepare replacement for these 3 players as they will miss at least 5 weeks in winter during the African Cup of Nations (Schlupp too)

Must be the first player in history who has actually wanted to sign for Leicester City.

Slimani told his friends that the 1st club he wants to join is Leicester. Now it is a matter of discussions between both clubs, but for him, there will be no problem and his wage wont be an obstacle.

In case Leicester buy Slimani, Musa and keep Mahrez, the club must prepare replacement for these 3 players as they will miss at least 5 weeks in winter during the African Cup of Nations (Schlupp too)

Didn't Nigeria fail to qualify, so Musa will be available? Great to know he certainly is interested in a move here

Didn't Nigeria fail to qualify, so Musa will be available? Great to know he certainly is interested in a move here

You are right, Musa and Nigeria will not be at the African Cup of Nations. Same as Victor Wanyama (Kenya) reportedly targeted by Leicester.

Good thing about Slimani is that we must have been scouting him for at least 2 years, as we were linked heavily with him when we got promoted. Possibly 3 years, as Walsh would have scouted him thoroughly before our initial interest so Walsh must be absolutely confident about his ability & that he'll be a good fit here.

Slimani told his friends that the 1st club he wants to join is Leicester. Now it is a matter of discussions between both clubs, but for him, there will be no problem and his wage wont be an obstacle.

How do you rate Slimani, honestly without your Algerian spectacles on?

Can he play No 10 or No9 equally well or has he a preferred position?

In 2015, the whole tournament lasted three weeks (for those teams not making the semi-finals, the time is obviously less). You are maybe including traveling and meetings.

Didn't we have an Algerian fan tell us he's pretty slow and his technique is "basic" last time we were interested?

He´s not slow and his technique might not be the best but it´s decent. He has a wonderful header and he´s good playing in depth.

I started watching the Portuguese league because if this guy. He would fit so perfectly. Brilliant work rate and a great header on him also

I thought he was superb for Algeria when playing with Riyad, was it two years ago in the world cup. He would frighten most centre backs in the Premier League, looks very powerful, not huge like Deeney but very muscular physique and he works as much as Shinji.

If we sign him we still need another striker.

I don't think I can watch Okazaki falling over his own feet 75 times every game for the whole of next season again.

Hopefully Slimani and Milik.

Guest CityFan 06

I don't think I can watch Okazaki falling over his own feet 75 times every game for the whole of next season again.

I do agree, still think we need another striker. I'd be comfortable with us having 5 strikers, and I feel that would be adequate enough for the strike departement. 

Agree with this. We already needed at least one more striker before the Vardy issue. Ulloa, Shinji and Vards in a Premier League and Champions League campaign would probably be quite grim.

According to the Leicester Mockery it looks like we don't want to trigger the release clause of 30 million euros and if we don't we won't get him. Typical Leicester if we don't get him cheap we won't get him..

According to the Leicester Mockery it looks like we don't want to trigger the release clause of 30 million euros and if we don't we won't get him. Typical Leicester if we don't get him cheap we won't get him..

Had this problem with Musa didn't we. It's obvious we need another striker, especially one with European experience. Pay the fee and let's move forward.

Had this problem with Musa didn't we. It's obvious we need another striker, especially one with European experience. Pay the fee and let's move forward.

Musa would be a perfect signing, like 23 yrs old with around 50 caps for Nigeria already, also played a lot of European footy. For just over £20m in this day and age, thats a reasonable price.

Musa would be a perfect signing, like 23 yrs old with around 50 caps for Nigeria already, also played a lot of European footy. For just over £20m in this day and age, thats a reasonable price.

Musa is an undersized athlete with no mind, as i said in the other thread if we sign him over Sofiane Boufal it will be very sad.

Archived