Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Islam Slimani

Musa would be a perfect signing, like 23 yrs old with around 50 caps for Nigeria already, also played a lot of European footy. For just over £20m in this day and age, thats a reasonable price.

That's what I mean. We had this problem in January when we didn't want to pay that little bit extra to trigger his release clause which meant we missed out but suppose it still went well with us winning the league lol

Musa is an undersized athlete with no mind, as i said in the other thread if we sign him over Sofiane Boufal it will be very sad.

No mind ?

He's a pro footballer who is vice captain for his country with 50 caps. What's your job and how much do you earn? Not a lot me thinks

No mind ?

He's a pro footballer who is vice captain for his country with 50 caps. What's your job and how much do you earn? Not a lot me thinks

I probably make more than Musa to be honest. Probably not more than Vardy :D edit: Def more than Musa

If we sign him we still need another striker.

I don't think I can watch Okazaki falling over his own feet 75 times every game for the whole of next season again.

Hopefully Slimani and Milik.

Okazaki, league winning starter, you mean?

I probably make more than Musa to be honest. Probably not more than Vardy :D edit: Def more than Musa

You earn almost £3.2m a year?

Edit: Depending where you look. Either way, between £1.8 & £3m a year.

Depends on my bonuses, I work in equity with a focus on Asian markets. Edit: However I also benefit from not having to pay your high tax rates. As in England's.

Leicester has long follow Islam Slimani and may be on the verge of getting the Alvalade a concrete proposal of 20 million euros for the purchase of the pass of the Algerian.

However, says Abola on the issue on Monday that the figures will not be very tempting for Carvalho Bruno and other members of the administration of SAD leonine, which are only intended to give advanced by the termination clause value - active until 30th of this month - fixed at 30 million euros.

The offer of the English champion title, which is about to lose Jamie Vardy to Arsenal, could reach 23-24 million if the Algerian reach certain goals.

However, Tottenham, third in last season's Premier League, also is eyeing the goalscorer and often more generous when you're really interested.

http://www.abola.pt/clubes/ver.aspx?t=4&id=615658

Depends on my bonuses, I work in equity with a focus on Asian markets. Edit: However I also benefit from not having to pay your high tax rates. As in England's.

Ooo err !! .... Well anyway, what's the weather like today where you are stix ? .... It's very nice here ...

(Changes subject and quickly moves on .... )

Yeah, same here. :ph34r:

Ooo err !! .... Well anyway, what's the weather like today where you are stix ? .... It's very nice here ...

(Changes subject and quickly moves on .... )

A good 16℃ at the minute. Gonna be another scorcher today

Leicester has long follow Islam Slimani and may be on the verge of getting the Alvalade a concrete proposal of 20 million euros for the purchase of the pass of the Algerian.

However, says Abola on the issue on Monday that the figures will not be very tempting for Carvalho Bruno and other members of the administration of SAD leonine, which are only intended to give advanced by the termination clause value - active until 30th of this month - fixed at 30 million euros.

The offer of the English champion title, which is about to lose Jamie Vardy to Arsenal, could reach 23-24 million if the Algerian reach certain goals.

However, Tottenham, third in last season's Premier League, also is eyeing the goalscorer and often more generous when you're really interested.

http://www.abola.pt/clubes/ver.aspx?t=4&id=615658

Thanks for translating - Obrigado. 

look at that smile :wub: he's thinking to himself, im gonna score so many goals from riyads crosses next season  :jump:  :yahoo:  :worship:  :banana:

That's so "look how gooder friends we are staged sign me sign me LCFC" excellent!

Archived