Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Islam Slimani

Well you value Slimani and Deeney lower than their clubs which doesn't help!

Your info on Kramaric's fee surprises me as well. And please share your knowledge of incoming Ulloa bids for us all!

Well from the articles I've read & seen on here sporting want £23m & Watford have held a board meeting to discuss our £30m offer but originally wanted £32m. So what do the clubs value them at then?

Secondly, with regards to the Kramaric fee, a few supposed "ITK'S" have quoted to say we have recouped our original fee that we paid for Kram which was 7 or 8million (can't remember which one of the two)

Finally, since your being all bitter because someone's gone against your point. My point was that IF we were to sign all 3, Leo's days here will be very limited & he will know that himself. Therefore he & the club will most likely push for a sale to recoup some of the funds & Ulloa has first team football elsewhere.

Is that good enough for you? :)

Mahrez, via close friend of mine and friend of Mahrez

Then it would be money well spent. Mahrez alone is worth more than that.

Mahrez, via close friend of mine and friend of Mahrez

you said that if Slimani signs, mahrez stays, but what if we don't get him? is it that mahrez will go, or just the chances of him leaving are increased?

you said that if Slimani signs, mahrez stays, but what if we don't get him? is it that mahrez will go, or just the chances of him leaving are increased?

I pressed my friend on this point, because I wanted to know if it was definite also. He asked Mahrez, and he said he would love it if the club signed Slimani and it was Mahrez who said the club were still in contact (over the possbile transfer) . He asked Mahrez if he would stay if Slimani signed and he said yes.

wihtout me being there I dont know with how much conviction, but it was said with more conviction than the 'we shall see' we have had

I pressed my friend on this point, because I wanted to know if it was definite also. He asked Mahrez, and he said he would love it if the club signed Slimani and it was Mahrez who said the club were still in contact (over the possbile transfer) . He asked Mahrez if he would stay if Slimani signed and he said yes.

wihtout me being there I dont know with how much conviction, but it was said with more conviction than the 'we shall see' we have had

You earned me a lot of money on Vardy staying, thank you very much.

You earned me a lot of money on Vardy staying, thank you very much.

No problem. Happy for you. 

If I get anything concrete I will put it on here. Im a fan like the rest of us, and this speculation is miserable time for us all at the minute. It may not be often though as its got to be either from the horses mouth or facts that I know.

Dont go rushing to put money on Mahrez to stay yet though!

Although personally I think he will.

The one who I see leaving is Kante. It has been suggested that Real are interested on here. If he does go , I sincerely hope its abroad.

We have replacements, and Mendy deal is almost done which is old news. The Kante leaving comment from me is speculation atm

If I get anything concrete I will put it on here. Im a fan like the rest of us, and this speculation is miserable time for us all at the minute. It may not be oftern though as it got to be either from the horses mouth or facts that I know.

The one who I see leaving is Kante. It has been suggested that Real are interested on here. If he does go , I sincerely hope its abroad.

We have replacements, and Mendy deal is almost done which is old news. The Kante leaving comment from me is speculation atm

Nice to get this info, but please don't jeopardise your relationship with your friend.

If I get anything concrete I will put it on here. Im a fan like the rest of us, and this speculation is miserable time for us all at the minute. It may not be oftern though as it got to be either from the horses mouth or facts that I know.

Cheers Top! :thumbup::whistle:

Nice to get this info, but please don't jeopardise your relationship with your friend.

This is correct. I can't blame people for asking for the soucres that I have of info., to judge the credibility of it. So much incorrect info. goes up from people supposedly in the know. Take for example the Italian jounalist who cliamed it was a done deal only days ago.

However I can not disclose sources, otherwise the potential streams I have out of City will not trust any longer.

Well from the articles I've read & seen on here sporting want £23m & Watford have held a board meeting to discuss our £30m offer but originally wanted £32m. So what do the clubs value them at then?

Secondly, with regards to the Kramaric fee, a few supposed "ITK'S" have quoted to say we have recouped our original fee that we paid for Kram which was 7 or 8million (can't remember which one of the two)

Finally, since your being all bitter because someone's gone against your point. My point was that IF we were to sign all 3, Leo's days here will be very limited & he will know that himself. Therefore he & the club will most likely push for a sale to recoup some of the funds & Ulloa has first team football elsewhere.

Is that good enough for you? :)

Jesus  lol

That's fine yeah, but I still think buying those 3 players would cost close to £90mill. I think that was what made us upset and got me all bitter?!

Thracian is this post a way of revealing your true identity is David Dickinson?

Having stood every antiques market from Alexandra Palace to Kempton Park, Portobello to Bermondsey, Ardingly to Edinburgh and Newark to Builth Wells over the last 30 years, I've never met the bloke! :D    

Archived