Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Islam Slimani

City are still talking over this deal, its not dead in the water.

If we get him , Mahrez stays.

To be honest, he is beter value than the curent figures being quoted over Deeney. Slightley different players

To be honest, he is beter value than the curent figures being quoted over Deeney. Slightley different players

Is this conjecture, opinion or fact Moksky?

If the release clause date has expired at least it sends a message to Sporting that nobody ist going to pay €30m and if they want to still sell then they'll have to lower their demands

I would sign him just to keep Mahrez!

source?

i barter if the price is genuinely too steep but often pay the asking price with cars and all sorts of other things.

Did it with my chalet in Charnwood. Glad i did too. Someone else wanted to buy it that afternoon but on getting the full price from me the owner said she'd pay the first year's rent and leave all the furnishings - around £2700's worth altogether.

At Leicester market the last week I stood, a guy offered me £5 for something I'd asked him £50 for. I said I was sure we could do a deal and that if he'd sell me his house for a tenner he could have the object he liked for free.

He didn't seem to appreciate my offer, but hung around while I sold the £50 item to a bloke who'd been standing next to him. That didn't make him any happier but I told him not to be despondent because he could learn from the experience in the long run.

That's not a particularly startling example. I've seen people lose hundreds of pounds by not paying the fair priced asked, thus allowing someone else to benefit.

I learned my own lesson years ago at Newark where I spotted a mint condition vintage What The Butler Saw fairground machine for £1000. I'd always wanted one but walked away when the owner turned down my offer of £800.

Less than five minutes later I'd convinced myself I was crazy and hurried back to make the purchase. Too late, the item was just disappearing into the distance on a sack barrow. I never got another chance.

Thracian is this post a way of revealing your true identity is David Dickinson?

Guest CityFan 06

Vardy

Okazaki

Deeney

Slimani

Ulloa

And then Musa as a winger/striker

Please

Spot on! Literally exactly what I'd like to see.

Vardy

Okazaki

Deeney

Slimani

Ulloa

Please

Too many forwards, unsustainable.

If Ulloa was 5th choice out of that lot he'd be lucky to see more than 180 mins of game time next season, less so if Musa came and ever played up front.

Vardy

Okazaki

Deeney/Slimani

Musa

Ulloa

Or, if Leo leaves

Vardy

Okazaki

Deeney

Slimani

Musa

to be honest I can't see us signing both Deeney & Slimani. Ulloa is a good player to have around the squad on & off the pitch Imo.

Vardy

????????

Okazaki

Ulloa

If we bring in more than one striker then either Ulloa or Okazaki need to be sold.

Ideally for me it would be

1) Vardy

2) Top class partner

3) One of Ulloa or Okazaki

4) A young up and coming striker with great potential, ideally aged between 19-22

Vardy

????????

Okazaki

Ulloa

If we bring in more than one striker then either Ulloa or Okazaki need to be sold.

1) Vardy

2) Top class partner

4) A young up and coming striker with great potential, ideally aged between 19-22

Don't think we need to sell if one of them is a young lad.

Vardy

20-30m striker

Ulloa

Okazaki

Youngster

We should prepare for 50-60 games next season.

minimum of 4 in each cup (should be expected), minimum of 6 champions league games plus 38 league games.

Vardy

????????

Okazaki

Ulloa

1) Vardy

2) Top class partner

I think we need 5 forwards, only having three available for the last half of the season put me on edge, luckily it turned out alright but it would be nice to have some options. Plus with at least 55 games to be played...

Don't think we need to sell if one of them is a young lad.

Vardy

20-30m striker

Ulloa

Okazaki

Youngster

We should prepare for 50-60 games next season.

minimum of 4 in each cup (should be expected), minimum of 6 champions league games plus 38 league games.

It depends if the young striker is sufficient quality, if we bought for example Dembele from Fulham he needs to get game time and not restricted by Ulloa/Okazaki in 3rd and 4th positions.

A bit like Gray, he's too good and in need of a certain amount of first team football to be restricted by squad fillers near the age of 30, whereas Dodoo doesn't because he isn't good enough for the first team squad.

Ideally we'd have about:

14 players who should be in the first team

4 reserve players for cover who accept that (eg Wasilewski)

6 up and coming players (eg Gray, Chilwell)

Vardy

Okazaki

Deeney

Slimani

Ulloa

Please

That's like nearly £90mill. Before wages and signing on fees! And at least 3 of those players wouldn't start. 

That's like nearly £90mill. Before wages and signing on fees! And at least 3 of those players wouldn't start.

No it's not £90 million at all, that's awful maths!

Slimani £23m

Musa £20-22m

Deeney £30m

Total £70-75m

Plus if we sign all 3, Ulloa will be sold so say we get 8-10m for Leo & got £7m for Kram that's £15m-17m so take that off the £70m-£75m then you've spent £55m-£58m.

Slimani £23m

Musa £20-22m

Deeney £30m

Total £70-75m

Plus if we sign all 3, Ulloa will be sold so say we get 8-10m for Leo & got £7m for Kram that's £15m-17m so take that off the £70m-£75m then you've spent £55m-£58m.

Plus 12m for mendy and approx 10-15m on a couple of defenders

Slimani £23m

Musa £20-22m

Deeney £30m

Total £70-75m

Well you value Slimani and Deeney lower than their clubs which doesn't help!

Your info on Kramaric's fee surprises me as well. And please share your knowledge of incoming Ulloa bids for us all! 

Archived