Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Islam Slimani

DAILY STAR

Arsenal are putting together a £23m bid for Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani after being snubbed by Jamie Vardy.

I bet this was bullshit put out there by Sporting Lisbon.

Arsenal want him so he must be good, lets get him in before they buy him is what they hoped we were thinking.

Think Musa to Southampton more likely than here, NO IDEA why as logic would tell you that Champions League SHOULD be a huge attraction for top players.

The most cash is the biggest attraction 9 times out of 10, for footballers Vardy gets more money with Leicester as its a 4 yr contract as opposed to 3. Deeney exception, although there's little chance we'd offer a 5 yr contract.

Arrived for training at Sporting a day late due to family issues and Ramadan.... Says he's kept an eye on incoming players and is looking forward to beating his goals tally this season.....

Making staying noises but think he'd rather move by the tone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Ric Flair said:

I'd love him here, but I just don't see us going for an established striker unless Shinji and Ulloa leave which they won't.

I really wouldn't be surprised to se Ulloa leave.

Which would leave us with Vardy, Musa, Shinji and Slimani.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I really wouldn't be surprised to se Ulloa leave.

Which would leave us with Vardy, Musa, Shinji and Slimani.

Swansea are about to get Llorente, he'll end up staying put at least until January. Slimani would be a beast here as well.

Archived