Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

Just now, LJS said:

Where does it say anything about an 'announcement'? 

Tanner only says he has a quote from Ranieri, doesn't he? It's probably just something for tomorrow's Mercury headline.

It's all just guess work.  But if the club are stopping him saying something until 10:30, then it's likely to be something more important than a normal headline?

Also if Vichi's own SM account has a picture of him and Mahrez with the words 'Happy together' under it, it suggests something has recently been agreed?

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

P'raps it's to announce our new Polish wonderkid ??

The thing Tanner can't mention is specifically about Mahrez's contract situation. He was responding to this tweet when he said it: 

4 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

I read Rob's comments as regarding the Polish lad, not Mahrez but hope I'm wrong...

"Anything about Rihad signing the new contract offered then Rob?"

"Ranieri did mention that but it is embargoed until 10:30pm your time. Keep em peeled" -RT

Looks pretty cut and dry to me. He had already explained the Kaputska situation. 

4 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

I read Rob's comments as regarding the Polish lad, not Mahrez but hope I'm wrong...

Shhhh don't ruin this hysteria.

Hands up if you are heading to the KP to sing championes and watch a fat guy dance on the merch stand again.

Archived