Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

That looks photo chopped to me?  If not then looking good. The next thing will be Arsehole Winger photo - chopped on Filbert!. 

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

image.png

I would rather be f*%ked with a barbed-wired wrapped brick than have to endure this one more day!

They have played us all, with the photo without Mahrez in the DHL ad, ****s on the plane, CR's ambiguous comments on ESPN...it's all been scripted. I would be peeved if the didn't make Arsenal the butt of it.

14 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I would rather be f*%ked with a barbed-wired wrapped brick than have to endure this one more day!

Dont lie. You enjoy that on the regular and are using the mahrez situation to come out.

3 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

What could any announcement be about Mahrez's future be, that some people already know but are banned from mentioning until a specific time, other than him agreeing/signing a new deal? 

Perhaps it's a case of the OS wanting to break the news first,before 10.30pm.

Although doubt they'd do it at this time, they'd have done it earlier tonight/this afternoon.

@ramadaone are you banned from mentioning it?!

4 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

What could any announcement be about Mahrez's future be, that some people already know but are banned from mentioning until a specific time, other than him agreeing/signing a new deal? 

But why trail it?  Could just announce it unless they want to make sure we all stay up to see it. The vichai photo is significant.

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

But why trail it?  Could just announce it unless they want to make sure we all stay up to see it. The vichai photo is significant.

Ranieri has been insisting he is staying for a while now, I'm pretty confident. 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Perhaps it's a case of the OS wanting to break the news first,before 10.30pm.

Although doubt they'd do it at this time, they'd have done it earlier tonight/this afternoon.

@ramadaone are you banned from mentioning it?!

10:30 UK is only 14:30 in LA.  Have a spot of lunch, take some photos, write up and publish the story (hopefully).

Archived