Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

51 minutes ago, Phube said:

Looks like we're going to be the only replay at the moment? 

Guaranteed TV, but which channel BBC or Sky of there's only one? 

It's BT.

Speaking of BT their cameraman at Sutton needs an umbrella or a cloth. His screen constantly has raindrops on it.

Guest seanfox778
3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

It's BT.

Speaking of BT their cameraman at Sutton needs a an umbrella or a cloth. His screen constantly has raindrops on it.

It's so annoying haha, wipe your lens man! 

West Ham

Liverpool

Everton

Hull

Watford

Sunderland

Southampton

West Brom

Wonder when the last time was that only 12 Premier League teams reached the fifth round? (obviously if ourselves and Man Utd don't get knocked out)

Just now, StanSP said:

West Ham

Liverpool

Everton

Hull

Watford

Sunderland

Southampton

West Brom

Wonder when the last time was that only 12 Premier League teams reached the fifth round? (obviously if ourselves and Man Utd don't get knocked out)

When a team like Liverpool puts out kids they deserve to lose. They dont take their opponents seriously.

Im not talking about Chelsea replacing quality for quality, teams like Liverpool and Southampton played actual kids.

Kids who are not very good. Kids who have no future at the top.

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

West Ham

Liverpool

Everton

Hull

Watford

Sunderland

Southampton

West Brom

12 from 16 won't be that an unusual occurrence surely?

EDIT: Just checked, there was only 11 last year. And 10 the two years before that.

32 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

12 from 16 won't be that an unusual occurrence surely?

EDIT: Just checked, there was only 11 last year. And 10 the two years before that.

Ahh, but normally they're knocking each other out... there seems more going out to lower league opposition this year?

Maybe I'm wrong though... 

3 minutes ago, Phube said:

Ahh, but normally they're knocking each other out... there seems more going out to lower league opposition this year?

Maybe I'm wrong though... 

No idea lol I just counted, couldn't be arsed to do a statistical break down lol 

1 hour ago, Donut said:

Not sure you can call the Watford and Hull defeats upsets can you?

Playing weakened teams and not giving a toss, id have expected both to lose.

I suppose you already bet on both Millwall and Fulham to progress to the next round before kick-off? lol

I'd still consider both results upsets, because you cannot just pin it down to personnel - Watford used two thirds of the players that featured in the last league game, whilst it was about half in Hull's case. Plus, Hernandez missed two penalties in the space of two minutes - acting as his own worst enemy.

10 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I suppose you already bet on both Millwall and Fulham to progress to the next round before kick-off? lol

I'd still consider both results upsets, because you cannot just pin it down to personnel - Watford used two thirds of the players that featured in the last league game, whilst it was about half in Hull's case. Plus, Hernandez missed two penalties in the space of two minutes - acting as his own worst enemy.

i actually did back Millwall.

Its your opinion. Sutton beating Leeds is a shock. Fulham and Hull are about as good as each other, likely to be playing in the same division next season so hardly a shock

Archived