Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

Surely they won't pick us incase it ends up being Millwall v Derby. Same reason the BBC didn't choose the Lincoln game in round 4 prior to them winning the replay because they might have ended up showing Ipswich v Brighton.

If we do get chosen it will be 6th choice so end up being Friday night.

Friday: Burnley v Lincoln

Saturday 12:30: Huddersfield v Man City

Saturday 5.30: Wolves v Chelsea

Sunday 12: Fulham v Spurs

Sunday 2: Sutton v Arsenal

Sunday 4: Blackburn v Manchester United

22 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I was listening to Talksport yesterday, and they had 3 of them picking the TV games. All 3 had us on.

I'd be surprised if League one at home to Premier league didn't make it onto TV. Especially as everyone is loving seeing the shambles that is Leicester embarass ourselves on a weekly basis haha

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I'd be surprised if League one at home to Premier league didn't make it onto TV. Especially as everyone is loving seeing the shambles that is Leicester embarass ourselves on a weekly basis haha

Yeah the 'elite' really are enjoying watching us struggle. Shame we haven't stuck it to them again this season- who knows, maybe we will in the cup.

The issue with that game is that they might have to choose before the replay- bit of a risk in case they end up having to show Millwall v Derby.

Saturday 18th Feb 12:30pm - Burnley vs Lincoln (BT Sport)

Saturday 18th Feb 5:30pm - Wolves vs Chelsea (BT Sport)

Sunday 19th Feb 2:00pm - Fulham vs Spurs (BBC)

Sunday 19th Feb 4:15pm - Blackburn vs Man United (BT Sport)

Monday 20th Feb 7:55pm - Sutton vs Arsenal (BBC)

Sutton v Arsenal

Huddersfield v Man City

Millwall v Leicester

Burnley v Lincoln

Fulham v Spurs

Wolves v Chelsea

Middlesborough v Oxford

Blackburn V Man U

If we get through against Derby, along with us they're the teams who I think will progress. Sadly for Sutton and Lincoln I think they're run stops here :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Good old honest Joey Barton again. He should be off now, pushing in the face plus a kick out at another player.

He just enjoys it, doesn't he? Fair yellow card there, but Flanagan should've seen one for the push and the Lincoln player for falling down like a bag of potatoes, too.

Archived