Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

So Liverpool are out the Fa Cup, League Cup and title race in one week with three consecutive home defeats to Swansea, Southampton and Wolves.

It could be a whole lot worse for us folks.

We could be higher up the league but at least we have two trophies to play for. 

14 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

Lincoln winning was nice to see :) 

Will help them financially as well.

was watching highlights earlier and if I heard correctly, it's only the seventh time a non-league side has got to round 5 since World War 2!!

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

was watching highlights earlier and if I heard correctly, it's only the seventh time a non-league side has got to round 5 since World War 2!!

Think it's 8th. Incredible achievement either way though.

Not seen much of Millwall this year. Why are they wearing a West Brom like kit as their home kit? They've been solid very dark blue or royal blue for as long as I can remember, no stripes except pinstripes.

16 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Not seen much of Millwall this year. Why are they wearing a West Brom like kit as their home kit? They've been solid very dark blue or royal blue for as long as I can remember, no stripes except pinstripes.

historical/tribute kit?

Archived