Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

2 hours ago, Riot Van said:

He was absolutely spot on with the Aranguiz saga and has been accurate on deals such as Gabriel Jesus to City.

Probably the most reliable English speaking Brazilian source.

Fair enough then if he has previous, that's all I was wondering.

This lad is widely considered one of the best young striking prospects on the planet. To sign him would be a very exciting time for the club. He'd need time to adjust to the Premiership but I'd love just to see him play in a City shirt.

It shows how far we've come as a club really. Just to be linked with him is cool as he's the type of young South American that nearly always ends up at the likes of Juve, Madrid, Barce or Munich.

I'd love this to be true. So far, although I'm excited at the start of the Prem, none of our signings so far, however good they are, 'excite me' (with the exception of Musa). This lad would for sure. 

31 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

This lad is widely considered one of the best young striking prospects on the planet. To sign him would be a very exciting time for the club. He'd need time to adjust to the Premiership but I'd love just to see him play in a City shirt.

It shows how far we've come as a club really. Just to be linked with him is cool as he's the type of young South American that nearly always ends up at the likes of Juve, Madrid, Barce or Munich.

I'd love this to be true. So far, although I'm excited at the start of the Prem, none of our signings so far, however good they are, 'excite me' (with the exception of Musa). This lad would for sure. 

Would be bloody good if we could get him Col

:fc:

Tim Vickery (BBC South American football expert) just said some decent things about him, said he's very good on the counter and would suit a team like ours, looking forward to see how he does in the game later even if this transfer is starting to look unlikely

Archived