Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

If you can be bothered, I'd be interested to see a breakdown of this...... I'm not certain how to calculate this in relation to FFP and increased wages and stuff.

I've just based it on incoming/outgoing fees!! Obviously there will be wages, agent fees and signing bonuses on top but as I'm not involved with the club and able to know those fees I've just solely based it on the sale of Kante for 32m plus Krama for 8m and how much we've shelled out on Musa 16m, mendy 13m, zieler 3m and kapustka 5.5m.... Granted these are all media speculated prices so could be more or less

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

AGREE!!!!

Net spend is hardly anything this year because of Kante  plus premier league money.

yeah, pretty sure our net spend is zero.. The kante/kramaric sales have covered the fee for our current five signings

25 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

yeah, pretty sure our net spend is zero.. The kante/kramaric sales have covered the fee for our current five signings

Please dont forget you have 2 additional players on 'wages' , and all the new deals offered to current players, Vardy, Morgan, Schmeichel, although not signed yet Mahrez and Drinkwater plus the all the others. So if a player is given 'just' £20k a week (dont shoot me down) thats £1m a year, and usual deals are 3-4 years, some players have been offered £3.5m a year more than thier current deal, the manager has a new deal. So we have spent, and the more we can tie down, the better, I reckon we have invested over £20m in increased wages per season over and above last season. That takes some doing.

3 minutes ago, Moksky said:

Ha ha, being on here I subconsciously assumed City meant my beloved Leicester, and everyone would know

For any doubt I mean the Champions

And you know this because...

Jeez we could have the youngest front line in the prem, Kapustka, Gabigoal and Gray, 3 19yr olds. Although by the latest comments it looks like just the agent trying to bleed Juve/Inter for more money.

22 minutes ago, SportsNut1908 said:

Santos President has just had a meltdown :) claims no offers from Leicester or Atleti. Only Inter & Juventus. Quoted as saying the 'agent is lying'. Could get tasty this one... 

Why would he lie?

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

Why would he lie?

sm1 answered that question. This ain't exactly a new tactic.

24 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Jeez we could have the youngest front line in the prem, Kapustka, Gabigoal and Gray, 3 19yr olds. Although by the latest comments it looks like just the agent trying to bleed Juve/Inter for more money.

26 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Which one will the daily mail claim goes to Arsenal first ? 

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

sm1 answered that question. This ain't exactly a new tactic.

No. My question was why would the president of the club lie.

I know agents lie.

16 minutes ago, FIF said:

No. My question was why would the president of the club lie.

I know agents lie.

I have mentioned this before but one possibility is that Leicester's bid entitles Samtos to less money. It's a complicated issue where if a bid exceeds €25m the club are entitled to less & the family get more. 

That COULD be why the club would prefer Inter or Juventus. 

Side note on Brazil: I've been watching Inter try & get players out of this country for many years. It's never, ever easy. There is always a family member, third party, ownership group who seem to pop up out of nowhere. 

Then even after every single thing is agreed they still try to get Barca or Real Madrid involved. It's a nightmare. 

Archived