Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

54 minutes ago, SportsNut1908 said:

I have mentioned this before but one possibility is that Leicester's bid entitles Samtos to less money. It's a complicated issue where if a bid exceeds €25m the club are entitled to less & the family get more. 

That COULD be why the club would prefer Inter or Juventus. 

I'm sure I read somewhere santos get €18m and the player gets the rest so if he was to sign for juve he'd get €2m where as he'd get €9m if he signed for us

I dont know any more targets, other than Michael Keane is still very much on the radar. However dont be surprised if we dont buy anyone else.

Not being aimed at you Grey Fox, but this is more for others

I dont gain anything by posting inaccurate information on here, only an idiot would come on here pretending/claiming something was happening.

Since the end of the season, I was astounded by the amount of meltdowns on Vardy scenario, and now Mahrez, I said way back in April that Kante was more than likely going to leave as he hadnt settled in Leicester, and also said that Mendy was on the radar summer 2015 and we signed Kante.

Also I will rip any false info to shreds that I know not to be true.

Cannot workout why it appears we always have difficulties with South American Transfer targets.  They could of course, all be just BS rumors, or,  Anderson Perry is a twat of the highest grade, or, Rudders and SW are out of their depth dealing with multiple agents and the local mafia.

Other teams seem to sign players from this Continent relatively easy? May be Wasly needs to take lessons inn Spanish and Portuguese so he can ride as shotgun at these meetings?

1 hour ago, Moksky said:

I dont know any more targets, other than Michael Keane is still very much on the radar. However dont be surprised if we dont buy anyone else.

Not being aimed at you Grey Fox, but this is more for others

I dont gain anything by posting inaccurate information on here, only an idiot would come on here pretending/claiming something was happening.

Since the end of the season, I was astounded by the amount of meltdowns on Vardy scenario, and now Mahrez, I said way back in April that Kante was more than likely going to leave as he hadnt settled in Leicester, and also said that Mendy was on the radar summer 2015 and we signed Kante.

Also I will rip any false info to shreds that I know not to be true.

This you Moksky?

image.jpeg

44 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Cannot workout why it appears we always have difficulties with South American Transfer targets.  They could of course, all be just BS rumors, or,  Anderson Perry is a twat of the highest grade, or, Rudders and SW are out of their depth dealing with multiple agents and the local mafia.

Other teams seem to sign players from this Continent relatively easy? May be Wasly needs to take lessons inn Spanish and Portuguese so he can ride as shotgun at these meetings?

And sign them all for Everton?...

25 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

He is quoting the Santos president. I think we can believe him lol

I think you're missing my point. Who/what is there to say this guy (or whoever his source is) is reliable?

3 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I think you're missing my point. Who/what is there to say this guy (or whoever his source is) is reliable?

He was absolutely spot on with the Aranguiz saga and has been accurate on deals such as Gabriel Jesus to City.

Probably the most reliable English speaking Brazilian source.

Archived