Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

Would be a waste if Man Utd will buy him, he'll spend the season coming on for a few minutes when they are comfy.  They spent 50M+ on Martial who they play out wide and have a young academy wonderkid in Rashford.  Not that Jose will care but he will have a lot of big players to keep happy this season and a lot of young players that will be missing out on developing.

He might have his head turned by such a big club but will he get a chance to play?  

Where would he play for us as we'll have to drop one of Vardy/Musa/Shinji? I've not seen him play. 

58 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Would be a biggy if we got this lad Sylofox I think

time will tell 

Every transfer is a risk. My point was more if we really want a player we should get it done before bigger clubs move in.

Not matter how much we kid ourselves, we can't really compete with the likes of United and Mourinho in terms of attractiveness of the club.

Yes we are in the CL. Yanited is Yanited. Worldwide elite.

42 minutes ago, cc_star said:

This has Jasper Blomqvist written all over it

We're at a next level crossroads, we've either take the opportunities our title win might bring us, or we don't and we aspire to simply avoid relegation

Yeah there's no middle or upper middle ground to this. Just black or white.:rolleyes:

Well apparently we have made a formal bid of £21 million notes.

So has Inter but he's not keen on going there and that little Spanish team called Athletico have only offered £17 million and Man U have not bid at all.....

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/700875/Manchester-United-Not-Interested-Gabriel-Barbosa-Agent-Wagner-Ribeiro-Santos

Archived