Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

Talented youth prospect goes to famous club with recent cash injection shocker.

We were never even in for him, his agent just used our name to flog him around because we're media darlings at the moment.

The **** are people upset about? The closest this got to real was a HITC link for heaven sakes.

Y'all need to calm down. Only even vaguely likely transfer at the moment is Nzonzi.

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Talented youth prospect goes to famous club with recent cash injection shocker.

We were never even in for him, his agent just used our name to flog him around because we're media darlings at the moment.

The **** are people upset about? The closest this got to real was a HITC link for heaven sakes.

Y'all need to calm down. Only even vaguely likely transfer at the moment is Nzonzi.

Do you think tisserand could happen?

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

I think you're a sarcastic keyboard warrior

Oh dear, hurt feelings. 

I am a sarky twat though, you're right, but that doesn't stop me being a bang on accurate one.

Quite obviously the vast majority of current rumours about us are absolute rubbish.

I think it's hilarious he's going to Inter. A player from a former powerhouse footballing country goes to a once powerhouse football club. If this was 10 years ago it would be exciting. But Inter is on hard times and the talent pool in Brazil has dried up. I think people are stuck on the sentimentality that Brazil used to sprout footballers. The truth is they're in shambles in their league is a lower level than the championship.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh dear, hurt feelings. 

I am a sarky twat though, you're right, but that doesn't stop me being a bang on accurate one.

Quite obviously the vast majority of current rumours about us are absolute rubbish.

It may well be true that 90% of the players we have been linked with, we have no actual interest in. I thought Ranieri even said no interest regarding this guy in a press conference a while back? 

Just like the Mahrez to Arsenal rumour where they had put in 2 bids (when in fact they had not even inquired) just proves all the rubbish being spouted about. 

We just all get worked up about it for no reason as if our negotiations team are to blame for a player we don't even want 

Why do people think this is purely based on money? We offered him more money than any other club. 

Inter have recruited a new manager recently, who has a great past record of developing players into great players. Maybe he feels if he's guranteed game time that will help him develop himself more at Inter than with us.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Oh dear, hurt feelings. 

I agree they are, I wanted your opinion on tisserand, nothing else :)

Like I said in the other thread. 

Ours scouts get spotted attending Game A, all of a sudden we're linked to said player and we've put in in a bid. The media do it as click bait and to sell papers (some people still them). 

Weve actually gone to look look at a totally different player, on the other side and potentially decided he's not for us.

On 26/08/2016 at 10:48, Finnegan said:

We're not going anywhere near Slimani or Boufal either.

Boufal is off to Saints, I don't think we've ever been linked by a credible source.

And if we were going to sign Slimani we'd have done it ages ago.

Are you still sure about this? Reports are now much stronger that Slimani is on his way to us.

Archived