Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

8 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Because he'll go to one of the bigger teams.

i think it largely depends on what the player wants. how well the negotiators sell our vision, how much he believe each club could match his ambitions and career wants. it also depends on how badly he wants regular first team football. in these situations its not always as easy as 'the bigger team gets the player' 

Brazilian players tend to prefer the continent especially Spain, so can see him going to Atletico if they're genuinely bid for him. Luan seems to be the better of the two anyway, anybody know why we've cooled on that transfer.

Thought undoubtedly we have the money to splash, would we leave it so late to splash it on Tisserand, Barbosa and N'Zonzi?

Would surely be a good £55-60m spent, just like that.

I would love it to happen, just thinking of the mentality of the club, in looking for bargains ect... I don't see it being likely that we will go and get all 3, or more than 1 more player who will cost more then £20m.

5 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

Thought undoubtedly we have the money to splash, would we leave it so late to splash it on Tisserand, Barbosa and N'Zonzi?

Would surely be a good £55-60m spent, just like that.

I would love it to happen, just thinking of the mentality of the club, in looking for bargains ect... I don't see it being likely that we will go and get all 3, or more than 1 more player who will cost more then £20m.

You're disrupting my fantasy with your sound logic and realistic posts. :(

34 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

i think it largely depends on what the player wants. how well the negotiators sell our vision, how much he believe each club could match his ambitions and career wants. it also depends on how badly he wants regular first team football. in these situations its not always as easy as 'the bigger team gets the player' 

Yeah I see what you are saying but buddy, I think you are being blinded by hope and the reasoning of what others might decide based on factors that make sense to you. Hope I'm wrong.

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Yeah I see what you are saying but buddy, I think you are being blinded by hope and the reasoning of what others might decide based on factors that make sense to you. Hope I'm wrong.

oh dont get me wrong i think this one is unlikely especially considering the lad probably only found out who we were a few months ago. but there are still personalities in football that want certain things. maybe hes a football romantic who fancies getting involved in our adventure?

is it likely to happen? of course not but i can cling on to the slim chance it does. 

25 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

You're disrupting my fantasy with your sound logic and realistic posts. :(

15 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

i second this. just let me pretend we are gonna spend 200mil on players and they will all turn out great for the next week or so, then once the window closes we can return to the voice of reason. jheeezz

Sorry guys, I'll put my FoxesTalk version in...

WE ARE DEFFO SIGNING ALL 3, ***ITK*** £250M SHOPPING BILL IN TOTAL, IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW. THEY ARE HAVING MEDICAL NOW, JUST SAW THEM HAVING DINNER IN MORRISONS CAFE.

9 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

Sorry guys, I'll put my FoxesTalk version in...

WE ARE DEFFO SIGNING ALL 3, ***ITK*** £250M SHOPPING BILL IN TOTAL, IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW. THEY ARE HAVING MEDICAL NOW, JUST SAW THEM HAVING DINNER IN MORRISONS CAFE.

That's the spirit. 

Can't see us being his preferred choice and wouldn't put it past one of those other clubs matching our offer eventually to get it done.

We can all dream though and at least we are showing this kind of ambition, which is promising!

Archived