Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

Just now, FacelessMen said:

If Mahrez was staying, why hasn't he come out and said he is staying?

That's definitely the way things work. Always

Just now, Emilio Lestavez said:

That's definitely the way things work. Always

Ha, it happens a lot; the rumour has never been dismissed by him at all.

I know a lot of you jumped on the Leicester bandwagon recently, so I'll try and be nice.

but you're clutching at straws.

Just now, FacelessMen said:

I know a lot of you jumped on the Leicester bandwagon recently, so I'll try and be nice.

Yes, as recently as 1991. Total glory hunter.

2 minutes ago, FacelessMen said:

If Mahrez was staying, why hasn't he come out and said he is staying?

No idea.  

£50m I think is a fair price and i'd be happy with that.

From an Arsenal point of view I'm suprised any of you actually want Mahrez.  He's the kind of player you've been signing for years that has n't really made any difference to you.

From our point of view, I think with the options we have in wide areas, I dont think we'd miss him as much as we would have done last year.  Obviously I dont want him to leave but if a team came in with £50m, I think that's a fair deal.  As good as he is, he has his flaws and isn't the finished article.

2 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

No idea.  

From an Arsenal point of view I'm suprised any of you actually want Mahrez.  He's the kind of player you've been signing for years that has n't really made any difference to you.

From our point of view, I think with the options we have in wide areas, I dont think we'd miss him as much as we would have done last year.  Obviously I dont want him to leave but if a team came in with £50m, I think that's a fair deal.  As good as he is, he has his flaws and isn't the finished article.

£50m is a very rich figure, considering he's only had one season of brilliance; but as a fan, I shouldn't care for the figure, only the player.

We want Mahrez because we lacked goals completely last year.

In a team with Alexis on the other wing, Mahrez wouldn't receive as much attention from opposing defenders as he does at Leicester.

It seems as though we are about to sign Mustafi as our CB signing, and I can see Wenger signing Mahrez and a cheaper striker.

We'll see, but even as a pessimistic Arsenal fan, the Mahrez story, rumours and reports have always made too much sense.

9 minutes ago, FacelessMen said:

No bandwagon here chap, this isn't Arsenal.

Just now, Realist Guy In The Room said:

No idea.  

Mahrez on his day is sensational, but he has lots of off days too. He only really shines on the right wing. He is weak on the left and rarely does well in the hole. He fits our team nicely but I think will (like Rahim Stirling) underperform and sit on the bench for another team.

£50 million and he is yours and Gray will step into his boots at right wing for us.

10 minutes ago, FacelessMen said:

1973 and I am a part-timer compared to some. :claudio:

10 minutes ago, FacelessMen said:

lollollollollollol an Arsenal fan implying Leicester City supporters are glory supporters hahahahahahahAhaha.

My days. I'm done. Let me off the world.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lollollollollollol an Arsenal fan implying Leicester City supporters are glory supporters hahahahahahahAhaha.

My days. I'm done. Let me off the world.

Even more ridiculous when you see everyone he has replied or spoken to to has a join date to this forum between 2004 and 2014. lol Not exactly our glory years.

Archived