Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

The "with his agent" part was just the lads opinion, it could have been anyone. Do we have a pic of his agent as I can't find anything to compare his picture against.

He does have the same agent as Kante so it could all just be coincidence.

I'd be more worried about Chelsea coming in for him than Arsenal, they would meet his market value without batting an eye. Anyone know when the photos were taken? Did he stay there after Wembley, or was he back in London yesterday evening? 

This person (back to camera) is apparently the man who told him "Chelsea want Mahrez"

CpXsHwxXgAAgsWp.jpg

Riyad is under Mondial agency, his agent Kamel Bengougam works under them.

https://www.facebook.com/kamel.bengougam who kickstarted the arsenal rumours by posting on that fb page that he was at lens vs arsenal.

Looking at the photos on his fb page it is uncertain if Kamel himself is in any of them

However this chap in one of the photos looks like the person meeting with Conte above.

10346227_10208178263231282_7446826365766

I think this has legs. If a club is interested in a player and wants to speak with his agent about it, is the player usually there for the meeting?

2 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

We're going to need a new RB (we probably do anyway) because they're buying Simpson as well.

£100m for Mahrez & £50 million for Simpson

Lots of people saying that's Simpson, is there any evidence that's him? Could be anyone..

4 minutes ago, brucey said:

Lots of people saying that's Simpson, is there any evidence that's him? Could be anyone..

The man behind Mahrez in that photo is definitely not Danny Simpson.

Looks a hell of a lot like Islam Slimani though.

So Mahrez's agent goes up to some random bloke on a jolly in the capital & says "Chelsea want Mahrez".  It doesn't add up.  The same as 2+2 doesn't equal 5.

I am beginning to not give a shit anymore though.  Either way it needs sorting out.  His Celtic goal aside, he's been pretty poor this pre-season   We sell & get a tidy figure for him.  Or he signs a new contract & knuckles down.

Archived