Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

50 minutes ago, FacelessMen said:

Ha, it happens a lot; the rumour has never been dismissed by him at all.

I know a lot of you jumped on the Leicester bandwagon recently, so I'll try and be nice.

but you're clutching at straws.

IT'S ALL GONE QUIET, ALL GONE QUIET, ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE

23 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I wouldn't sell him even if it meant I could have Rachel Riley as my sex slave till my knob drops off.

So you can stick your £30 million up your Ar$en@!

I would. Does that make me less of a fan?

53 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

To be fair, you've got to have brass ones or be thick as **** to be a Gooner of all things trying to wind up Leicester fans.

They've been trying to win the league for over a decade and we did it casually with a gaffer everyone laughed at and Danny ****ing Simpson. lollollollollol

Aaaahahagahahahahahahaha Arsenal lollol

I might have to make this my signature.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They told him to piss off though as he only offer a fraction of their worth... typical Arsenal.

Thought he could get it at a low price because he'd read on Twitter that the shopkeeper was 'desperate' for him to do it...

To be honest despite the Twitter circus in the last hour, I still think there's some legs to the leaving story unfortunately. Didn't like how Susan Whelan dealt with the Mahrez question this morning. Claudio didn't answer the question of whether Riyad wanted to stay, by simply saying he will stay because there's no clause. And comments from a few different ITKs on our side tallies up with definite Arsenal interest. Still think he's more likely to stay than leave though. Somehow I feel if we'd won 1 or 2 out of the last 3 preseason matches, Riyad would be happier and there would not be this much noise at the moment.....

11 minutes ago, brucey said:

Somehow I feel if we'd won 1 or 2 out of the last 3 preseason matches, Riyad would be happier and there would not be this much noise at the moment.....

Tbf, there's something he could have done about that. I love him, but he was a passenger against PSG, Barca, and Man Utd. 

5 minutes ago, Lazlo Steel said:

Tbf, there's something he could have done about that. I love him, but he was a passenger against PSG, Barca, and Man Utd. 

But he was ... defending. Has more defending to do now that Kante has left.

14 minutes ago, brucey said:

To be honest despite the Twitter circus in the last hour, I still think there's some legs to the leaving story unfortunately. Didn't like how Susan Whelan dealt with the Mahrez question this morning. Claudio didn't answer the question of whether Riyad wanted to stay, by simply saying he will stay because there's no clause. And comments from a few different ITKs on our side tallies up with definite Arsenal interest. Still think he's more likely to stay than leave though. Somehow I feel if we'd won 1 or 2 out of the last 3 preseason matches, Riyad would be happier and there would not be this much noise at the moment.....

I do not want to poor water on your bonfire but that is ludicrous if you think the preseason games have affected his thinking. He has had his head turned weeks ago!!!

As Marshy said earlier in the thread he has an option to sign an extension or not...simple. I believe the club will have offered him top terms in line with Vardy but clearly either it is taking time or clauses (heresy but release fee?) are slowing it down. Alternatively his head has been turned and having been to all the preseason games seen his approach, general demeanour and overall performances it is absolutely obvious that he is distracted.

Now the £64m dollar question is whether this is posturing or that he actually wants to go. Whilst the club hold all the cards it is no ones interest that a demotivated, head turned player remains especially if there is genuine interest. However, Arsenal will not imo pay the fee we should demand so this could get a bit messy.

You can sense from what Susan didn't say more than from what she actually said......clearly there is some issues and i believe the club probably think Riyad is being badly advised. I thought she was spot on in her handling of the situation IF they have offered him improved terms (£100k a week) and he is haggling for a move .....pay £50m and you can go otherwise knuckle down!!

Why he would go to Arsenal I do not know....but he is no good to us distracted so I hope Claudio and the board are strong enough to manage this with a hard ball strategy.....leave him out Saturday for me as he is no use IF his head has been turned as he is a young man that clearly needs to sort his head out......

@Finnegan Are you a member on the Arsenal forum?

"Mahrez is a man by the people and for the people. I learned few things about him when I went to Leicester. Very humble, respectful and generous guy according to those who see him often including his barber."

lol

Archived