Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Football Manager 2017

57 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Have they really scrapped replays? Since when?

Only for the quarters (sixth round). Makes sense really with teams like United possibly having to play twice in midweek if still in Europe.

34 minutes ago, rmahrez said:

Only for the quarters (sixth round). Makes sense really with teams like United possibly having to play twice in midweek if still in Europe.

Is this coming into play this weekend?

This Bochum save has been a nightmare. Even when you look to turn a corner the game finds a way to **** you over. Totally dominated Union Berlin away, they didn't even have a shot until the 70th minuted but of course the left back on a booking I was about to sub gets a second yellow, they then get a penalty, then my keeper gets injured after my third sub has been made with no sub keeper on the bench, 9 men, a defender in goal and a 2-1 loss. Nightmare given it's triggered the board meeting of "get 10 points from 5 games".

I did think I was actually getting somewhere but it'll go wrong now. The 4 injuries in the build up to the first of those five games pretty much told me that.

3 hours ago, rmahrez said:

Pandering to the big clubs eh #spiritofthecup

Just come to the end of January, Slimani and Mahrez have both been away at AFCON. First day they both return and say they want to speak to me about lack of playing time yet both have started 90%? games for me.

Glitch?

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just come to the end of January, Slimani and Mahrez have both been away at AFCON. First day they both return and say they want to speak to me about lack of playing time yet both have started 90%? games for me.

Glitch?

sounds like typical FM. just apologize and say you play them more. since you will be anyway and there's no option for "shut your fool mouth"

49 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's got nothing on:

4688289_orig.png

Looks decent as well!

Started a new game with Hartlepool lol Somehow top in November, predicted 24th... so not bad all in all! 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

He's got nothing on:

4688289_orig.png

11 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Looks decent as well!

Started a new game with Hartlepool lol Somehow top in November, predicted 24th... so not bad all in all! 

Nah, looks like he'd be skinned to easily.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

He's got nothing on:

4688289_orig.png

creased at this lol 

Then creased even more at this lollol 

31 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Nah, looks like he'd be skinned to easily.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

lol

Just playing in a testimonial for Andre Horta and he's invited former players in to the squad for the match. Not sure that's happened before in previous editions of the game?

I think it was on FM16 if I remember rightly

On 3/13/2017 at 20:39, Fox92 said:

There is an unrealistic amount of red cards/

Last five games I've had three red cards. Always my ball playing midfielder that gets sent off.

Yeah I noticed this, is it just since the update? Always my BBM who goes.

Archived