Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Demarai Gray

With the other LFC players around him improving their performances he's becoming unnoticed. Didn't feel that he was good when he came on, maybe he plays better when he starts the game. He played great the first couple of games when Puel joined us.

18 minutes ago, Colourmy said:

I will be reasonably happy to be proved wrong but DG is a reasonable quality footballer but not with Premier League players around him. 

A good quality Championship side would benefit from him, much less speed of thought defenders would suit him. 

Like Nugent, great at a certain level!

Have you seen some of the trash that plays in this league and you think Gray needs to drop a division? Clueless!

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Have you seen some of the trash that plays in this league and you think Gray needs to drop a division? Clueless!

What like Jeff Schlupp? Jeff was an athlete with near zero football nous.

Demarai is a mile away from Jeff!

And I suspect the last 3 Managers of Leicester agree. Pace with a penchant for a pot shot!

Edited by Colourmy
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Remind me of a player from the PL that plays in his position week in, week out that is worse please, if you can't, remind me of a bit part sub from the Premier league that is better than DG?

3 minutes ago, Colourmy said:

Remind me of a player from the PL that plays in his position week in, week out that is worse please, if you can't, remind me of a bit part sub from the Premier league that is better than DG?

Mark Pugh. Don't even dare argue because Bournemouth wanted to buy Gray as a replacement.

Not even a huge Gray fan, but you're chatting out your arse so...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Mark Pugh. Don't even dare argue because Bournemouth wanted to buy Gray as a replacement.

Not even a huge Gray fan, but you're chatting out your arse so...

And why haven't they bought him then?

He isn't un-buyable?

6 minutes ago, Colourmy said:

Lennon, Ibe, Ritchie, Atsu, mirallas, Izquierdo...........

seriously about 15 others as well

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Colourmy said:

I think grandad here has had a beer or two

• Haha 2

Gray was looking to really make an impact up until the middle of December but since then he's been in and out of the team and been subdued. Okazaki though has been fcukin awful for weeks now and he's still getting picked and I think we're suffering for it performance wise. We we're starting to become much more varied as a team with Gray, Mahrez and Albrighton interchanging behind Vardy. It's not happened for a number of weeks now and I think good fortune is with us as we we're dog mess 1st half vs Huddersfield and again today we we're so laboured and wasteful. 

Gray needs to keep knuckling down but I see him as replacing Okazaki again soon if we've any tactical nous about us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Colourmy said:

Yes, I'm not sure his ability could be considered as equal or worse to DG. Health issues might have hindered him recently but I'd have him over DG every day!

Ok, I massively disagree but we all have opinions 

Edited by foxfanazer

1 minute ago, Always Next Year said:

The guy was a total bag of shit today, Okayaki and the rest of the team busting a gut all game, he then comes on for Okayaki and jogs around like he's been playing all game. And as for the golden boots, well what a joke, needs a slapping.

Welcome to the world of DG!

1 minute ago, Always Next Year said:

The guy was a total bag of shit today, Okayaki and the rest of the team busting a gut all game, he then comes on for Okayaki and jogs around like he's been playing all game. And as for the golden boots, well what a joke, needs a slapping.

Haha, Okayaki

4 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

Oh jeez ...   we’ve got two of them now ...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

I'd rather have had Heather Mills in the team than Okazaki today, he was the pits. Putting in the effort means fcuk all if you produce end product like that. He's so infuriating at the minute, he was every bit as bad vs Huddersfield too. We're massively riding our luck at home at the minute, not good enough. 

• Sad 1