Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Demarai Gray

7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I do agree with you and i can imagine as a footballer you are going to be pretty pissed if you see the goal and the pass doesnt come. But ive never seen Vardy stamp his feet and throw his arms in the air like a kid.

Maybe i'm reading too much into it, but to me it just screamed 'i want i want attitude' Perhaps if he had played alot better after that incident and actually did what he is paid for, i wouldn't be so hooked up on it. Gray & Mahrez were just pants last night :( 

On Vardy, oh he has and this season even...

But yer right Mahrez and Gray were misfiring, it might have benn different if both had scored, ehen chances were begging.  Puel was right afterwards, when he said we were not clinical when it mattered, lets see if he, or importantly the front men can take on that  responsibility,

Keep the toys in the pram, and enjoy a few sneakey bon-bons, when the next breaks, incure chances.....or we should send in Suzie, and put them in the corner, or back to their room....:P

• Haha 1

Look... we can all see gray has potential.

Yet what is worrying is that he gives the impression that he is the finished article and cant understand why cr and cs didnt think so.....or why he doesnt get the pass he demands.

The problem with this, is that with this attitude he will not work to make the progreass he needs.

He should wise up and get his head down.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Make that the last 30 years for those that can remember when even then they had delusions of grandeur, self proclaiming themselves as being part of a 'big 5'. The others being Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Everton back in the eighties.

Spurs = Entitled cvnts.

Make it 56 years - beat us in The FA Cup final.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

13 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I do agree with you and i can imagine as a footballer you are going to be pretty pissed if you see the goal and the pass doesnt come. But ive never seen Vardy stamp his feet and throw his arms in the air like a kid.

Maybe i'm reading too much into it, but to me it just screamed 'i want i want attitude' Perhaps if he had played alot better after that incident and actually did what he is paid for, i wouldn't be so hooked up on it. Gray & Mahrez were just pants last night :( 

Perhaps also if his tantrum hadn't been at the expense of being in position to receive Vardy's cross

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is he nearly the same quality as Sterling?

He's shown glimpses of it imo.

I'm not sure he has the pace, he's not slow by any imagination but quite a few times he's looked like he struggles to get away from his man. 

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Nowhere near. The potential is the but Sterling is brilliant.

No I disagree...On Sterling, Sterling is starting to shine, hes not yet brilliant, and occasionally hes sparkling. This is where he proves he has that something, by showing that needed consistency.

Unfair to start comparisons...Gray doesnt have that background, but does have that potential.

If I was Gray I wouldnt use Sterling as an example to follow...Both Imo have slightly  different talents.

Both should keep away from twitter, and low-key interviews, for a full season.

Both should find 1-2 major playing partners they can bounce off.

Gray especially looks like he needs a solid teammate, maybe even try to really team-up, with Mahrez, sometimes they take each others space, instead of hanging off occasionally for release passes.Then play 5-against 2 with he and Vardy to set up a better understanding of moving for, or off the ball. I'd like to see Puel/Appleton  to be seen, working on movement between

Vardy..Gray..Mahrez,  with Ndidi and Iborra developing the runs and movement by creating 

thought on passes, and through balls..

We can say its nice to see a trainer speak to the individuals, but its 2s-3s even 5s somes, evolving and developing together.Plus we like England need to use to more effect those

driving runs from Maguire, give those surges support, and back up, attacking wise, also fallback defensively, when Maguire makes those moves....Gray could play that important

Link, looking for space, for Maguires get-out,

IIt's a criticism that has been continually been leveled at him, and with good reason. 

His attitude stinks. I wish some in our fan base would accept that and look past his (at this minute potential and not realised) talent. One bad egg can ruin an omlette. 

Everything is a performance to him. 

Doesn't get the ball he wants? Throws his arms around and pulls faces so that it's shown on international TV that he's not happy. 

He's attempting to contrive some line of persona with little to back it up. 2 goals and 4 assists. In two and a bit seasons. Game time he damned. If he's going to act like a talented prima Donna then it might be wise to actually provide some substance. 

• Like 1

There was a moment in the second half against West Ham when he didn’t get the ball back from Iborra (I think) near the edge of the box and he had another strop like the Mahrez one. He then did get the ball a second later in the box and let a simple pass roll under his foot and gave it away in a promising position. He has all the talent in the world on the ball, it’s whether he is able to use this talent to consistently benefit the team. That’s more down to his footballing brain and his attitude/mentality. Cutting these Rooney-lite strops out of his game might be a good start! 

On 11/25/2017 at 15:21, z-layrex said:

Because a few of their fans once sang Leicester we're coming for you. It's ridiculous.

My passionate hatred of them goes back a lot further than the end of the 2015/16 season, it goes back to 1961 and anything they've done since and are likely to do in the future.....

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

There was a moment in the second half against West Ham when he didn’t get the ball back from Iborra (I think) near the edge of the box and he had another strop like the Mahrez one. He then did get the ball a second later in the box and let a simple pass roll under his foot and gave it away in a promising position. He has all the talent in the world on the ball, it’s whether he is able to use this talent to consistently benefit the team. That’s more down to his footballing brain and his attitude/mentality. Cutting these Rooney-lite strops out of his game might be a good start! 

Yeah I saw that. Was pretty funny. Hopefully he learned from that cos it made him look a tit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Got faith in him tonight, don't know if it was posted before but saw he did an interview after the WHam game and said this:

"But on another day we could definitely have got the three points. We are a bit disappointed with ourselves because we got into a lot of dangerous positions, but our final ball was lacking, and that includes from me."

For a guy who gets knocked on here for having a bad attitude, that's a really mature thing to say IMO.

stop that, on FoxesTalk you lambast him for whatever he says even if it makes no sense to do so

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1